Different ways to find the booty

I know some guys use multiple sites, some use eccie with p411 to be extra safe. Now we have all this social media crap to add to it all in the search. I know alot of ladies use Instagram.

Me personally would prefer to have a KIK group of verified people to set stuff up also. I have a wonderful eccie guy that uses that one to chat, set up stuff and send pics with ease.

What do you use? Guys and girls. Everyone's situation is different as far as privacy and discretion goes, enlighten me
Instagram is the best, set to Private. Then Twitter to post pictures and links to a website.
  • BLM69
  • 11-23-2018, 06:03 PM
Instagram is the best, set to Private. Then Twitter to post pictures and links to a website. Originally Posted by Hot Megan
Sounds like a whole lot of work, we men like it easy
Wow, I was totally off on what this thread was about when I read the title.

Years ago I used ASPD, DFWnites.com, and Craigslist. When CL went away I ventured into the realm of BP but never took the plunge on anyone. I always stayed safe on ASPD and ECCIE. Never joined P411. When I used to live at the old Fantasy Ranch in Arlington me and many other ASPD/ECCIE mongers would network.

I just stick to the few gals who pity me enough to see me. Fortunately I'm wearing down Hot Meagan. She says I can come watch her and pistol marks, but not looking directly. I have to sit facing a mirror with them behind me and she still won't let me touch her.
Feel free to follow my Twitter!! @TiaTatumVIP

Twitter is best as IG is owned by Facebook, so along with their alarming security issues, they also like to keep it PG13.
Twitter is great for guys, you get to see a ladies personality and LOTS of pics; from her everyday selfies, to her pro photoshoots, and everything in between. And if you're a stickler, you can use her pics as verification.
For ladies; the clientel off of Twitter is SUBLIME! Hardly any hobbyist, guys who have READ your entire website, I've done multiple FM2Y's this year and ALL of them found me off Twitter. The guys pay deposits!!
Also the community of ladies is great as well, I've always been one who likes to surround myself with others who are doing better than me, and work to get to that level. It's great being able to interact with ladies who charge 800/hr and see how they got there, and how I can get my biz to be there to.
I don't know why guys will go on other sights or try to hook up on a social media. I'm like the the Nike slogan...just do it.
I too was expecting this to be a different question based on the title. It’s an interesting question. I used to use P411 but let it lapse and now I can’t see renewing it. I did take the plunge on a few finds from CL and BP but only after doing to research first. Between the scams, pimps and poor performers the odds on those was poor to say the least. ASPD was my number one place. Now ECCIE but I don’t find new gals much here because I dropped P411 and verification leaves me stuck in a rut with the few I know already. Well and honestly my schedule is a factor too because so many gals think being 30 minutes late is on time - my schedule is usually too tight for that.

I should take a look at Twitter or Instagram I suppose. I’ve seen some gals on Tumblr too.