Honey Do List

Recently, I’ve been getting blocked from sessions due to honey do lists during perfect times to hobby. What do you guys do to counter the last minute honey do lists? Help!
Just say it took longer than anticipated
  • dgc92
  • 11-24-2018, 09:13 AM
"Honey do it your goddamn self, I'm getting laid."
Just like women are allowed to take 3-4 hours to find one piece of clothing. Men have the constitutional right to take 3-4 hours hunting down that perfect tool to get the honey-do done. That tool might be a hot nekkid chick.
before you drive/go home, drop by the hardware store and buy the tool you need. that way you have a recent purchase in case the honey is nosy.
You went to store #1 where they were out of stock of what you needed. But 30 min away was a store that had it in stock. There was major traffic on the way to store #2 so you pulled over for a snack, gas and kill time. And on the way home you were stuck behind a wreck. That covers a ton of time but sadly can only be used once every few months lol
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2018, 04:26 PM
before you drive/go home, drop by the hardware store and buy the tool you need. that way you have a recent purchase in case the honey is nosy. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Always hide the receipts too, this is if they're super nosey and start timing you
Tell them to hire it done, and that you’re going to the office to work an hour or two to earn a tad extra to pay the tradesman for doing the work. You can earn in one hour what it will take to pay the tradesman for three hours of his time. And it would take you three times as long to do the work as it would the tradesman. That’s why we have specialization of labor. I do plumbing, and the plumber doesn’t handle lawsuits. And we’re both better off hiring the other. And if she doesn’t understand thstm tell her to either go do the fucking plumbing or get off her ass and go earn the money to pay the fucking plumber.
Do the list
Then explain your tired and sore
Your headed to BWW for a beer and wings