Advice for my Buddy?

My bro tells me a couple days ago that he's going on a civee date. Now, he's been a prodigious horndog on these boards for awhile. I think he even got a pretty good overnight rate for his senior prom. So, this came as a shock to me. What words of wisdom would you suggest to him on this daunting new endeavor? Please, let's be mature and intelligent in your responses.
"Please, let's be mature and intelligent in your responses"

THAT leaves me with nothing
Don't ask if she's CIM
Don't leave a donation
Don't ask if she has reviews
Don't assume she has condoms then bitch if she doesnt
Well, I've sent him 2 texts and no response. Tonight may be the big night. He usually responds even if he's getting a good RCG ride. CMon ladies, your thoughts if any?
Don't ask if she's CIM
Don't leave a donation
Don't ask if she has reviews
Don't assume she has condoms then bitch if she doesnt Originally Posted by amishgangster
All good ones.

I would add.
Don't assume you'll be getting naked at all.
Do remember to call her in the morning, unless you're there to wake her up.
DO NOT invite her to meet these guys.....
Tell your bro to tickle her taint. If he does it correctly it will be a good night.
If things are not moving along, go to the bathroom and strip off all of your clothes and come out naked. Things will either move along quickly or you are wasting your time.
If things are not moving along, go to the bathroom and strip off all of your clothes and come out naked. Things will either move along quickly or you are wasting your time. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Im sure her parents would love that. Alas, tonight is the big night. Maybe he'll do a review.
Is the mom hot?????????