Encounter: Juju bettah than Fufu's

Date: 5/12/24
Name: Juju
Phone: (832) 293-0368
Email Address: dunno
URL / Website: dunno
City: Htown
State: Texas
Address: Not far from Bakery Square and West Gray Park. The AMP is on Dunlavy St & Peden St.
Activities: lotsa touching & teasing. cbj, cfs, all covered. good time over all.
Hair Length and Color: typical black asian hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A petite 5'. I'd say <110 lbs. Not a fat chick. Flat yummy yellow asian tummy.
Recommendation: Yes
She’s at the Blessing Massage location, right?
  • Pyle1
  • 05-15-2024, 05:40 PM
She’s at the Blessing Massage location, right? Originally Posted by joemother
Based on one of the ads associated with the phone number given this is a new place at the former location of Blessing Massage. Blessing is now on N Main just inside the loop.
So I texted the number and asked if juju was working and was told that she was. So I popped a pill and quickly drove over (I work close by) hoping to see a 28-32 yo. What I found was an old lady that was anything but attractive. Yikes! I guess everyone is named juju there.

Not wanting to waste a pill, I instead stopped by to see my old friend Amy at Swan’s Nest.
Originally Posted by xfrankx
Yeah, so long as it's in the ROS it's permitted.
So I texted the number and asked if juju was working and was told that she was. So I popped a pill and quickly drove over (I work close by) hoping to see a 28-32 yo. What I found was an old lady that was anything but attractive. Yikes! I guess everyone is named juju there.

Not wanting to waste a pill, I instead stopped by to see my old friend Amy at Swan’s Nest. Originally Posted by joemother
Didn’t Amy move to the north side of town?
Check your dm's
Didn’t Amy move to the north side of town? Originally Posted by Bowser98
She’s back at her Richmond location for a time.

Not wanting to waste a pill, I instead stopped by to see my old friend Amy at Swan’s Nest. Originally Posted by joemother
Not the Juju that I had. Sorry bro that's what you experienced.
Meh
Anyone else have a report on this place?
Anyone else have a report on this place? Originally Posted by dogtown
Anyone else have a report on this place? Originally Posted by dogtown
The chick upstairs has the dirtiest place since the former Bellaire Coco's 2nd room behind the closet.

Crusty towels could stand straight up on their own, ffs.
The chick upstairs has the dirtiest place since the former Bellaire Coco's 2nd room behind the closet.

Crusty towels could stand straight up on their own, ffs. Originally Posted by MoontoVenus
Thanks for the reply MtV, and the confirmation of what my spidy senses were telling me that day when I decided to hit the eject button and not wait.