Date: 06/15/2022
Name: Aiko
Phone: 737-281-4240
Email Address: IDK
URL / Website: IDK
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 1st St. by Lucky Food Mart
Activities: Light Massage, LFK, Breast Worship, CBJ (my choice)
Hair Length and Color: too dark to see
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Couldn't tell much very dark, but apparently Japanese.
Recommendation: Yes
There are several "relax" spas in austin.
Better contact info needed
So you are saying I should have had more willpower and said no to the lady that looked like Eric Stoltz in Mask ?
So you are saying I should have had more willpower and said no to the lady that looked like Eric Stoltz in Mask ? Originally Posted by Thudog
Hahahaha!!! Perfect description! I went there today to see "Eric Stoltz in a Mask", and thankfully I was spared this horror! Had a very pleasant encounter with a much prettier L.L. beautiful smile! Taller thinner and very graceful and slow until you want things aggressive and fast... I'll see her again on Sunday ....it's worth the money that she didn't even ask for, which I found very refreshing so it made me more generous!
Saw Aiko today and caught a glimpse of a tall thin lady walking around the corner in the back...hopefully the lady you mentioned, Lick1...
I was very interested....
Saw Aiko today and caught a glimpse of a tall thin lady walking around the corner in the back...hopefully the lady you mentioned, Lick1...
I was very interested.... Originally Posted by dillyx2
Went there this evening and no Aiko. Some woman named Jenny said Aiko was off for the next few days rest. Maybe too much Greek. Met another gal named Lulu with slutty lipstick. Both Jenny and Lulu are Chinese. 50s and 40s respectively. Faces were 5 and 6 respectively. I give Ada a 7 in looks but she wasn’t there. Lulu had a soft midsection and Jenny was skinny. I didn’t find either of them attractive enough to stay and visit.
Thanks for the heads up. It saved me a long trip down south...
Went on Thursaday 06/16/2022 and they said Aiko was gone and not coming back. Since, I read someone had seen her; maybe bait and switch?
Two things:
A) Ladies move around all the time. Some places switch girls basically every pay period (IE 2 weeks), some more like 4-8 weeks.

B) No one uses real names and most customers have a decent to hard time telling ladies apart in semi-lit rooms when they spend a decent portion face down.

Its very easy for them to lie and say "I'm Aiko" when they're not. Aiko probably isn't even Japanese, let alone named Aiko.

Outside of places that have a very stable and well advertised roster I basically never expect people to tell me the truth about their name or whatever.
Its very easy for them to lie and say "I'm Aiko" when they're not. Aiko probably isn't even Japanese, let alone named Aiko. Originally Posted by austintoast
Easy solution that always works for me : don’t ask them for the person you’re trying to find. You know who you’re looking to find but they don’t. So ask them for their name instead of asking for Aiko. Allow them to tell you who they are then you will know unless the real Aiko changed her name to go under the radar. Because if they know you’re looking for someone you’ve never met and they know it then of course they can say they’re who you’re trying to find at the AMP.
I had seen Aiko twice before this last visit and met her in the well-lit hall. I would be able to tell if she is the one they "assign" as Aiko. No Aiko to speak of and, like I said, one of the girls told me she is not coming back; I really hope she does.