How do you handle a jealous SO?

How do you providers handle a jealous SO of one of your clients? Do you just ignore them or deny everything or confront head on? I'm sure you ladies could tell some wild tales...
I think we have all met the one that wants to Keep us to themselves. Just tell him this is your profession and he can have his time when he pays for it and on your time you do what you want, if it gets to overwhelming report him to a mod and stop seeing him.
I don't answer my phone unless I'm expecting a call from my date, so I never run into a confrontation. If someone left a voice mail or text, I would ignore it.

However, once I was caught off guard when my client gave me his number to his beach house and his wife (who was supposed to be in the city but came out to surprise him) answered the phone. I could hear his baby crying in the background while his stressed out wife kept grilling me, "how do you know my husband?"

I panicked and just said we were old friends from a long time ago. But when she asked from where and when I was caught like a spider in a web and hung up.

Fortunately, because this man was a famous actor (Oscar winner) he told his wife I must have been some crazy fan that somehow got his number.
  • DSK
  • 01-29-2015, 11:50 AM
I don't answer my phone unless I'm expecting a call from my date, so I never run into a confrontation. If someone left a voice mail or text, I would ignore it.

However, once I was caught off guard when my client gave me his number to his beach house and his wife (who was supposed to be in the city but came out to surprise him) answered the phone. I could hear his baby crying in the background while his stressed out wife kept grilling me, "how do you know my husband?"

I panicked and just said we were old friends from a long time ago. But when she asked from where and when I was caught like a spider in a web and hung up.

Fortunately, because this man was a famous actor (Oscar winner) he told his wife I must have been some crazy fan that somehow got his number. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
That's to be expected with a gal marries a rich and famous actor, and she knows she has to play defense.
How do you providers handle a jealous SO of one of your clients? Do you just ignore them or deny everything or confront head on? I'm sure you ladies could tell some wild tales... Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I didn't think you had a snooping SO?
I didn't think you had a snooping SO? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I don't but was talking to a provider who had a run in with a SO and she freaked out. Was just curious how most provider handle this situation. Can you imagine if a provider was pissed at a client and just flat our said " Yeah I'm a hooker your husband has been seeing what of it". Yikess.
I had a client that felt he could save me from the lifestyle. I told him that I really about what i do and am not looking to be saved. He continued to text telling me how he knew i hated this and really wanted out and he wanted to take me on a date without having to pay. I gently let him know that if he would donate for my time I would do whatever he liked to do. He got irate andi ended up having to change my number
Fortunately, because this man was a famous actor (Oscar winner) he told his wife I must have been some crazy fan that somehow got his number. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
My actor friend saw this and recognized himself. Reminded me he was only nominated for an Academy Award and was not a winner. I said, "ONLY nominated? Geesh" Plus, I told him, nobody even knows whom I was referring to. But, he asked me to correct my error and it was too late to edit.
Holy Tebow, what a sensitive loser ...
My actor friend saw this and recognized himself. Reminded me he was only nominated for an Academy Award and was not a winner. I said, "ONLY nominated? Geesh" Plus, I told him, nobody even knows whom I was referring to. But, he asked me to correct my error and it was too late to edit. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Full of himself is he!?!

::
  • DSK
  • 01-30-2015, 02:55 PM
My actor friend saw this and recognized himself. Reminded me he was only nominated for an Academy Award and was not a winner. I said, "ONLY nominated? Geesh" Plus, I told him, nobody even knows whom I was referring to. But, he asked me to correct my error and it was too late to edit. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
This is too funny!!!
I guess if an SO contacted me I would tell him that hes friends with my SO and if I had to I would tell a guy friend or my real SO to contact him and talk shit with him until she felt comfortable that it was the truth, Ive never had an SO issue though cause I dont call or text them unless they give me permission.
  • Tetas
  • 01-30-2015, 04:51 PM
I don't but was talking to a provider who had a run in with a SO and she freaked out. Was just curious how most provider handle this situation. Can you imagine if a provider was pissed at a client and just flat our said " Yeah I'm a hooker your husband has been seeing what of it". Yikess. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Had a buddy that this pretty much happened to but she wasn't a provider, just another girl he was poking. His wife called her and she confessed to all.
Dumbass is STILL trying to make amends in a doomed relationship, he just don't want to accept it yet.

(Had to edit that, called him a poor bastard at first but he knew the kinda fire he was playing with, changed it to dumbass...lol)
I would hope she wouldn't confront the jealous SO. If a provider would, I'd want her to have to wear a sign at our first meeting that said real big:

IF YOUR WIFE CALLS, I'LL TELL HER
EVERYTHING THEN CALL HER A BITCH

I'd know already that its time to walk away, lol.

I think we have all met the one that wants to Keep us to themselves. Just tell him this is your profession and he can have his time when he pays for it and on your time you do what you want, if it gets to overwhelming report him to a mod and stop seeing him. Originally Posted by sexiiladii90
This shot may have been a little off course, lol.
I would deny ever knowing him, ever. That's if she got a hold of me. I don't have to answer to emails, texts, etc.

Even if the evidence is overwhelmingly obvious. Deny.