JUST CURIOUS 🤔🤔

Hello Guys! I am just curious what the most important things you look for when you are choosing your provider? What makes you want to return?
Any advice or input would be appreciated 🤗🤗
Xoxoxo Raven 😘
Quality of the bbbj first then don't advertise as 41 when you're in your fifties. Also incall cleanliness, pretty smile
I look for a complete experience, location, looks, personality and performance. Price for me is not that big an issue. Due to my time constraints, convenient location is a big issue. As far as specific activities, I am flexible. But I want an atmosphere of slow seduction. A caring attitude, is a big plus.
Just my two cents.
be honest with everything but your true identity. keep your show case up to date and change photos regularly. post pics that appeal to a wide range of personalities. Sex sells! Keep that as rule #1 and everything else falls into place.
Hello Guys! I am just curious what the most important things you look for when you are choosing your provider? What makes you want to return?
Any advice or input would be appreciated 🤗🤗
Xoxoxo Raven 😘 Originally Posted by MissLady35
1. Overall hotness. I have to be attracted to the person to even get me to the point of considering contacting the provider.

2. Reliability. This comes in many forms and good impressions start at the beginning. How prompt is the girl in replying? How prompt is she when I am serious? Does she keep open lines of communication-- especially after date has been set/confirmed. Nothing bothers me more than a girl who goes silent once I've decided to pull the trigger with her.

3. Value of service. This is very subjective and variable. If a girl is a solid 10, offers the services I seek at a relatively reasonable market rate; I value her service a bit higher than a girl who is a solid 8, offers slightly less than I desire at a rate I think is inflated. On the other hand, a girl who is a solid 8, with the services I desire and at a lower donation than the solid 10, I will go with the 8 if the cost difference is significant (i.e. >$50 to $100).

4. Reputation. These are the intangibles. Is the girl a clock-watcher not? Is she really into it or more like going through the motions, etc.
Thank you guys for your opinions.... Was just curious what you all would say! Any and all opinions are valued
Xoxoxo Raven