Open Apology to the community !

Open Apology to the community !

I find it difficult to write this but also feel it is necessary because innocent people may somehow be effected and uncomfortable over something that is not real and not going to effect anyone other than one person that has apparently had a couple of nervous days and others might if the truth of this incident is not brought out at least to be admitted to and explained away.

I have a very dear friend of over twenty five years that I remain close to and because we shared some tough times especially for the three years I was what many thought was her personal body guard. The concept that someone might take a bullet for someone was at least a part of what we experienced for about three years. I spent many a night watching her sleep to give her a sense of peace that she was safe sometimes in a recliner blocking her bedroom door so no one could enter with out going through me. Experiences like this can bond people together even twenty years later. We were very close and trusted one another completely, maybe on my part more than any other person I have ever known including my exwife. Please realize my being protective of her also made her protective of me and here lies the basics of today’s apology. Maybe I share to much with this friend and with her ability to get stuff done added to the fact she happened to have another close associate here in the area the day this happened. Two women working together can do most anything and these two did pull off this situation with out my knowledge, and especially my approval, but it did happen because of what I shared with someone in another area far from here and even in my imagination I could never have expected or even thought such a thing could or would happen.

It did happen, it involved maybe two people and no one else nor does anyone else need to have any concern for their somehow becoming a part of it or anything else.

The one lady (not my old friend) that came to my home and checked on me was all I thought anything was about, but the two ladies together did plan something else and apparently their little plan did what it was designed to do. It deeply frightened someone, enter feared with her normal life and she in her fear may be making others also afraid. Her fear was justified if what happened was real, it is not !

Nothing is going on, if someone has told you something is going on, it is not, it was a cruel thing to have happened, but it is over and nothing else is going to happen to anyone.

Unless you were told something about this then of course you have no idea what it is about, if you have been told or heard something then what you may be afraid of is not real, nothing is going on at all.

I have made more than a few mistakes this last month and have learned a great deal and plan to avoid these mistakes in the future. I ‘ll admit one of my to do list items has been to write something and I have taken advantage of some of my recent drama to do some of that. Since January I have been in a roller coaster emotionally because of my health issues, making me more urgent about allot of things that should have allowed time to make happen, I grew this month, to anyone injured by my growing pains, I apologize!
I have no idea what this post means.
WTF......sounds like my kid trying to explain a dent in my car.......
I am so glad I am not the only one that read this an was very confused lol ����
Pretty good description, very hard to say with out saying too much !!
Hey bro, I somewhat keep myself in the loop, but I do declare, I not know of whom you speak of,,,but it doesn't affect the apology at all,,, (now,,,don't get me wrong,,, I would ABSOLUTELY,,,seriously,,,love to hear the full version) or at least hear the other side..because there is always three sides to a disagreement, but rarely is it ever settled in the court of public opinion, and probably will end up as an alert,

Your a goodguy (I can tell from your handle)

I'm sorry if I made a misstep commenting on your post,,,(no one else will),,,but shake it off your shoulders guy,,, get a massage,,, most likely it worries you more so than the others involved.
Sounds like someone is apologizing for something that 99.9999% of us have no clue as to what is going on. You know the old saying, confession is good for the soul. Well, maybe Goodguy22 is trying to get on the good side of kharma.
The meat of all of this is here!

"The one lady (not my old friend) that came to my home and checked on me was all I thought anything was about, but the two ladies together did plan something else and apparently their little plan did what it was designed to do. It deeply frightened someone, enter feared with her normal life and she in her fear may be making others also afraid. Her fear was justified if what happened was real, it is not !"
Yeah, that clears everything up. LoL.
From the very first post, I was lost. Had a wild idea, and tried reading it a couple times, and gave up.
Goodguy, can you release any more clues?

Maybe was this in escambia or okaloosa county, and how current is this, last six weeks?
It happened I think last Thursday, but only two people were involved if you don't count the two ladies that planned and made it happen. I wrote this to the two people I was sure knew about it or had it done to her and if these two had shared what happened with others then the others. It happened in PC.

It was a dirty rotten thing to be done, and I am ashamed it happened and feel responsible it was done to somehow get some kind of strange revenge against someone that disrespected me.
So, two ladies did something bad to somebody else, and you are apologizing because??
Because of what was done, if spread to the entire community it would negatively impact the community and not just the one person. Can't say more than that.
is it transmitted?