pensacola move?

Hi if all goes well with job relocation I may be moving there this summer. What hotels are good for incall? Don't mention names just pm to me please. Hotels that aren't nosy lol. And is there any weekly, monthly furnished apartments around pensacola? Till we find a permanent housing. Any info much appreciated! !!
Hello and welcome!! I'm sure some of the Pensacola folks would have better insight on info you request. Hope you enjoy the gulf coast.
Hello and welcome!! I'm sure some of the Pensacola folks would have better insight on info you request. Hope you enjoy the gulf coast. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thank you! ♡ ♡
Pm me hun, for some reason it bumps me back when i try and message you. Xo V
NLN your inbox might be full up. Happens to me a lot.
Shreveport has roughly 93,200 males and an average household income of 37,500

Pensacola has roughly 26,000 males (is that right? that's low) the average household income is 10 percent higher coming in at 43,100

In contrast, mobile al--has 93,619 males and the average household income is 36,150---that's very comparable to Shreveport but in Mobile a non-newbie girl is sol.

But your extensive list of reviews is interesting, but keep in mind that Bossier city has its own stats with another 32,000 males that average $47,000 per year,(the highest yet) and bossier city in located inside of Shreveport but is stated on its own.

These numbers don't take in account for ethnic or religious preferences.

And hotels, they all suck and they are full of hookers.