Closing threads

It seems that certain guys get all the perks (a perk--what most of us don't get from the girlies) the perks usually are multi-hour sessions for less then half the normal rate as the rest of us dorks/---But the girl gets a stellar review---to me,,if the girl is giving her best, and taking less, and doing that in return for more business then that's a review special and should be available to all who see her during that time period.

But then, threads gets closed,,,why, how bout just delete the god damn thread,,,is there a difference?
Are you schizophrenic? You start a thread on 2 completely different topics. WTF?

A girl is free to give perks as she sees fit. This is VERY normal in the hobby. If you are a girl's regular, she is going to cut you a deal b/c she knows she can count on you. If you want a perk like that, ask, or at least see the girl a couple of times and then ask. Guys with good reputations are what girls want, so they are willing to cut a deal. I could tell you horror stories from girls about 70% of their clients. Most guys treat these girls like shit. I'm not talking about ECCIE guys, but the jerks who rely on BP. Most girls coming to ECCIE do so to escape the jerks. When these girls find a guy who respects them and treats them well, she is going to return the favor. FWIW, I had a girl who could easily charge 300 based on her looks alone. She is super-model hot. I had a standing 200 rate and pretty much no clock deal with her. Of course, she was more like my sugar baby than anything else.

As for closing threads, they can't be deleted. They are closed for a variety of reasons. Some are-- threads bumped that have been dead for more than 30 days; threads that have morphed beyond the original topic; and threads that become nothing more than insults on other members or the staff.

I think you have a bad case of moderator envy.