upcomin event

guys yer ...plastic man ...be hostin a jerkin ...with jergens event next week an ifs ya ...plans ...ons attendin please sends a pm

...light refreshments an pics of angel t will ...be provided
guys yer ...plastic man ...be hostin a jerkin ...with jergens event next week an ifs ya ...plans ...ons attendin please sends a pm

...light refreshments an pics of angel t will ...be provided Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hopefully you will clean your room first.
pm.jpg
yer ...plastic man ...dreams a havin a room likes ...that with a play kitchen an corn ...hole game
Be there bells on..

...light refreshments an pics of angel t will ...be provided Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not gonna lie I'll jerk it to most anything...
Great thread.

I usually try to wait three or four days between jacking off, I find this yields the optimal convergence of anticipation and output. Wait too long and I'm going to bust too soon, do it too often and the thrill is minimized. It's a delicate balance.

I do it strictly alone and when no one is watching though. I guess an organized event isn't for me.