Alec Baldwin kills one, injures another

On his movie set Rust, Baldwin fired a prop gun that had live rounds. He killed one and injured another. What a tragedy. Why would there be any live rounds on the set?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/21/u...movie.amp.html
From what I've been reading, I dont think it was so much a live round as it was a faulty blank. If it was a live round there's a prop guy about to be fired.
BAN ASSAULT ACTORS
There is no logical reason in our society to have FULL AUTOMATIC HOLLYWOOD ACTORS available to the general public
BAN ASSAULT ACTORS
There is no logical reason in our society to have FULL AUTOMATIC HOLLYWOOD ACTORS available to the general public Originally Posted by FatCity
There are worse things that are going on in Hollywood. Sad but true.
From what I've been reading, I dont think it was so much a live round as it was a faulty blank. If it was a live round there's a prop guy about to be fired. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Brandon Lee died the same way. There were “projectiles” in the gun. Kinda making it a live round. Baldwin was reported saying “who gave me a live gun.”
Trump just released a statement. “Bitch had it coming. She didn’t vote for me so Who cares”.
Trump just released a statement. “Bitch had it coming. She didn’t vote for me so Who cares”. Originally Posted by Charley3
Link?
Trump probably had someone set that up so they will accuse Alec's to try to get him go to jail. Alec made fun of the crocked orange man on Saturday night live for Four years. A case of getting even. Too bad he isn't president the liberal's would try and impeach him again for the fourth time.

Too bad for Alec to have that thought of killing someone on his conscience for the rest of his life. All he was doing was making a movie. How could that ever happen again.
Trump probably had someone set that up so they will accuse Alec's to try to get him go to jail. Alec made fun of the crocked orange man on Saturday night live for Four years. A case of getting even. Too bad he isn't president the liberal's would try and impeach him again for the fourth time.

Too bad for Alec to have that thought of killing someone on his conscience for the rest of his life. All he was doing was making a movie. How could that ever happen again. Originally Posted by bypass
Well, you got one thing right. Baldwin killed someone. Injured another. Trump had nothing to do with it. Maybe it was MAGA karma.

https://gab.com/TheSaltyCracker/post...46905533726357

Too bad for Alec to have that thought of killing someone on his conscience for the rest of his life. All he was doing was making a movie. How could that ever happen again. Originally Posted by bypass
I think I feel bad for the poor woman he killed and her children
Are we just recycling news stories here? What is the point of this ?