61%

I bet this one is going to upset one of our poorly educated libs who posts here.

Incredibly, in 2020, approximately 61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes, according to the Tax Policy Center.

Therefore, approximately 39% of Americans paid all federal income taxes.

They are rewarded for this staggering largess by being told they need to “pay their fair share.” Their “fair share,” one might logically surmise, would be around 39% of the federal income taxes paid, not 100%. The top 20% of income earners pay about 67% of federal taxes. “Progressive,” you know. They should be lauded as pillars of the community, as not only the most productive, but the most charitable folks in society. (Whether they wanted to be or not.) Instead, they are called “greedy” by the self-same people who receive the benefits of this mass income redistribution.

Literally stupefying.

Then there are the top 1%, who alone pay nearly 40% of all federal income taxes. In a logical world, I’m sure they would love to pay “their fair share” of taxes. Instead, they are openly and arbitrarily shaken down. And reviled. Eat the rich.

In 2017, the top 1% of income earners in the U.S. paid more in taxes than the bottom 90% combined. That is an amazing factoid.

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...20-whos-greedy
We all know of that trusted right wing honored news group ZeroHedge. They are as neutral as you can get when it comes to the news.

RIGHT What a joke.

They ought to have a comedy section on here. Sandbox is to good for this.
We all know of that trusted right wing honored news group ZeroHedge. They are as neutral as you can get when it comes to the news.

RIGHT What a joke.

They ought to have a comedy section on here. Sandbox is to good for this. Originally Posted by bypass
These figures can be found on us government websites also
Don’t bother disputing the facts posted.
These figures can be found on us government websites also Originally Posted by chizzy
Geez, it’s posted in bold type, Tax Policy Center. Zero hedge recited their data. Just further illustrates the Biden low information voter.

RIGHT What a joke.

They ought to have a comedy section on here. Sandbox is to good for this. Originally Posted by bypass
As the three guys who posted before me clearly noted, the only joke on this thread is your post full of misinformation. Yet again.

The data is all factual and can be found on the Government website. Yet because it doesn't fit the fake narratives you post about President Trump - you claim it is fake. Unreal but we have come to expect this from you
As the three guys who posted before me clearly noted, the only joke on this thread is your post full of misinformation. Yet again.

The data is all factual and can be found on the Government website. Yet because it doesn't fit the fake narratives you post about President Trump - you claim it is fake. Unreal but we have come to expect this from you Originally Posted by berryberry
I guess Bypass hasn’t discovered the tried and true bailout for liberals, fact checkers!!!!!!! He goes at it alone.