Marley Madden NCNS yesterday

On Sunday I was surfing my p411 account at the Austin boards so I found
Marley Madden https://www.preferred41.com/P123011 And I pm her to meet up Monday at 5 pm than she pm me back on Monday morning to confirm ..she sent me her phone number too..I confirmed with her saying yes I m totally ready at 5 and she said great!!. The only thing I asked her to make sure we where at the same page was about her specials from p411 and eccie.net cause they were I little different...she said p411 specials are ok so I said ok and she said to me by text( see you soon) I said cool!! Well it was 4 pm so jump into shower cause I always shower before meeting anyone cause I expect the same from a provider...4:30 I was ready and headed to the adress she game by text also..I was there 10 min before time and decided to give her a few more min..so did not texted her till 3 to 5:00. I texted her ( may I please know your room number?)...........I heared nothing but crickets...so I wait 5 more min and the same....so I waited another 5 min and called her but cellphone was turned off.
I said omg what did I do wrong...my p411 account it's good and have 15 okays so I was wondering what happened..I waited another 20 and cellphone turned off..
I wonder why does she do this to someone with very good p411 account without saying anything like I don't know any excuse..I'm 34 y o and her post says mature man over 30 sooooo!!!
But the funniest thing is that 2 hours later she posted her ad on bp
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/11230612 so does this girl wants.....would you guys help me out thinking
She is weird....my recommendation is a totally NO.
Her eccie acc it's here too....she has no reviews yet...well !!! with this handle hahaha
She's a BP provider. Consider yourself lucky it cost you nothing but time.
Does your p411account say you write reviews? And state handle?
Yes sir......
hasn't she had like 3 or 4 handles here and she is known for doing this exact thing to several other people? sounds like alot herp and derp.
This might help you understand:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1292561

I see that now. ..let's keep talking about her that way she will change her name again.
You don't say?
I asked in the WW why can a provider have 3 handles in a short amount of time yet we cannot? I'm no longer fun or fit and want to change my handle to something more fitting like lil-weiner but I cant
  • Toyz
  • 02-05-2015, 11:12 AM
I asked in the WW why can a provider have 3 handles in a short amount of time yet we cannot? I'm no longer fun or fit and want to change my handle to something more fitting like lil-weiner but I cant Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
LOL!

There is a fun topic..."what if handles were changed to match personalities/appearances" on the board?

I'll let your minds wrap around that one and formulate your own ideas.
I asked in the WW why can a provider have 3 handles in a short amount of time yet we cannot? I'm no longer fun or fit and want to change my handle to something more fitting like lil-weiner but I cant Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
Why can't you? I have been many............
DIE HARD
rocketride
The Rover

Those are user name changes.......

Also had at least a hundred banned multi's.
I tried to get a hold of her everything was good confirmed appointment and address when I got there there where two cop cars sitting out side so obviously I took off, she said that they left soon after by time I was home and not driving out again. I decide to give it another try the following day all good until 30 minutes until the appointment no reply from her text or call. Maybe is because I'm new to this, but I don't think this should be so difficult. Anyways stay safe just my 2 cents
Hmm. Interesting.
I just got a reply from her today, she was really apologetic about the situation says that she got her appointments confused might give it another shot I'll keep up to date and see what happens