My girlfriend is curious ...

She knows of my past history here, and expressed an interest in welcoming an enthusiastic, down-to-earth woman who would enjoying giving to and receiving from her while I admire, and later join.

Does anyone have recommendations for a "couples-friendly" companion who genuinely enjoys playtime with the fairer sex?
SexyMScindy is a good choice..
I have a crush on both Claire and Addison. They play well with couples and play well with me.
I have a crush on both Claire and Addison. They play well with couples and play well with me. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I have a crush on both Claire and Addison. They play well with couples and play well with me. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That's an inspiring recommendation! Thank you.
My 2cents...NOOOOO...HELL NOOOO..That is if you want to keep her as a girlfriend and possibly move forward in the relationship. Two separate worlds..keep them separate. That being said, maybe 1% can do it. And if you think you are part of the 1% brother, roll the dice. But if you care for this woman and see a possible future...No way!!! Most likely your not in the 1%..And I get you are asking for recommendations for woman. I am giving it a twist. Think about it
My 2cents...NOOOOO...HELL NOOOO..That is if you want to keep her as a girlfriend and possibly move forward in the relationship. Two separate worlds..keep them separate. That being said, maybe 1% can do it. And if you think you are part of the 1% brother, roll the dice. But if you care for this woman and see a possible future...No way!!! Most likely your not in the 1%..And I get you are asking for recommendations for woman. I am giving it a twist. Think about it
Originally Posted by travis13131
Thanks for your thoughts and concern. But this is her idea/fantasy, not mine. Or at least, I'm not even remotely pushing for this to happen. Other than doing a little research, and having a few imaginings. :-) I've been away from this world for quite some time and don't need to be back for my own sake. Your point about the possible future is a good one, but the reason the future looks so bright and enjoyable is that we have no need to lie and hide who we are and what we feel. It's a first ...
Thanks for your thoughts and concern. But this is her idea/fantasy, not mine. Or at least, I'm not even remotely pushing for this to happen. Other than doing a little research, and having a few imaginings. :-) I've been away from this world for quite some time and don't need to be back for my own sake. Your point about the possible future is a good one, but the reason the future looks so bright and enjoyable is that we have no need to lie and hide who we are and what we feel. It's a first ...
Sounds like you know what is up. Been around for a while..It was just my 2 cents. Please keep us informed...Wish you the best brother
The world is a bit more broad than you might believe. My lady and I play well with others, and I'm pretty sure the % is much higher than 1%.. it's not just us.. we know many others..
+1 for ADDISON
My 2cents is HELL YES!!!!! Who cares if you lose her has a gf, a vanilla gf is easy as hell to find. To find one a girl that is open to threesome and providers is almost impossible to find. Have fun while you have the opportunity you'll prolly never get it again!
Sounds like you know what is up. Been around for a while..It was just my 2 cents. Please keep us informed...Wish you the best brother Originally Posted by travis13131
My 2cents is HELL YES!!!!! Who cares if you lose her has a gf, a vanilla gf is easy as hell to find. To find one a girl that is open to threesome and providers is almost impossible to find. Have fun while you have the opportunity you'll prolly never get it again! Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
I give silent prayers of thanks many times a day :-))
I'm pretty sure Claire is next on our list..
uh... assuming... lol
I'm pretty sure Claire is next on our list..
uh... assuming... lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Did you do a couples thing with sexylatinabooty? She likes bbfs so I recommend her.