Let's Haggle! A 5 day Client Snapshot / Name your Price Point

In the attached Poll PICK TWO

Pick a Price Point and Pick a Session Length that would appeal to you between now and Monday the 16th

The Poll is public Meaning your Choices will be visible to all..... There is also the implied consent in participating that a lady may contact you by PM....

Ladies.... Look at the Price Point that reflects what you need to make.... Then look up those guys names and see what Session Length they specified and if it's something you see yourself willing feel free to send the guy a PM...

For Example.....

Someone Like Still Looking might respond with

$400 and when you scroll down you might find him at the 60 minute mark meaning the max he is looking to pay for a session between now and Monday is $400 for the hour.....

disclaimer.... In the case of Still Looking you will be expected to pose for pictures with his dolls as well as show appreciation for the gifts he brings......
*Disclaimer* don't rush to take me up on my very generous offer, I won't be able to fulfill it for you

ps this disclaimer better not disappear.
12 guys willing to spend $2,360 for 10.5 hours Put a 17 minute gap in between them and then go spend the night with rocker Rick and wake up with $2,440 in your pocket......

Maybe the idea of a thread like this has some merit?
Are you an old and fat pimp or just old and fat?
Are you an old and fat pimp or just old and fat? Originally Posted by saustin
I addressed the pimp issue already and have no problem owning the being old and fat..... Happy?
Are you an old and fat pimp or just old and fat? Originally Posted by saustin
Now, that is just fucking funny.

Whispers....Again, I humbly apologies. I had no idea this PIMP thing would carry so far.

Sincerely,

Usual Suspects

*closes eyes while randomly clicking and scrolling mouse
Now, that is just fucking funny.

Whispers....Again, I humbly apologies. I had no idea this PIMP thing would carry so far.

Sincerely,

Usual Suspects

Originally Posted by Usual suspects
No worries.......

psssst.....In case you haven't noticed your big "Ta Da" post didn't make much of a splash.... actually not even a ripple...... I hope Claire is not too rough on you... you put a lot of though in it and gave it some real effort...... there is simply not an audience for being good and following guidelines in a community that ignores societies guidelines in their interactions with whores and johns....
Did the Poll results quit displaying for everyone or just me? It was designed originally for everyone to see how everyone voted.
I'm not able to see the correlation between price an time. $100 for an overnight? $400 for a half hour? What?
Is the 16th an important date?? Are we doing another poll???? So many nummmmbbers*whiny girl voice*
I.. Don't..understand...
I'm not able to see the correlation between price an time. $100 for an overnight? $400 for a half hour? What? Originally Posted by FS_ITC
It was working right at 6:54 when I made that summary post.... I was able to see each guy and how they voted and for which session.... Rocker Rick was at $80 for an Overnighter for example.....
LMAO. I can bid $81 for an overnight!
Sorry I can't vote, BUT

a MAX of 200/45 minute minimum duration would appeal to me between Tue Feb 17 and Fri Feb 20 with the right provider
It was working right at 6:54 when I made that summary post.... I was able to see each guy and how they voted and for which session.... Rocker Rick was at $80 for an Overnighter for example..... Originally Posted by Whispers
It still works you click on one of the underlined numbers on the right and it appears.