bbbj cim vs cbj

I don't understand when the lady says she only does cbj ?? What is that truly about?

You say it's about health? One of the ladies I see is a dentist and told me that sucking on that condom is bad for your health and if you do it long enough ... you will get something very nasty.

If that's the best you can do orally .. are you really a true provider?

Women .. how would you like it ... if us men got a big piece of aluminum foil .. stuck it inside your kitty, and at least 6 inches all the round your kitty ... and we said ... OK .. I will now eat your pussy and hope you enjoy it .. and ... I want you to pay me to do this for you ... we must play safe .. understand?

And if you're going to give head to a man ... then do it right .. bbbj cim .. bare minimum. You don't have to swallow ... but at least do it right.

It's like the pro football players making 17 million a year, and then complain about the lack of health benefits .. really ?
wow really .. No one has to do what they don't want to if they don't do BBJ then don't see them plain and simple
You sir....just got yourself on a bunch of DNS lists....

So we should do bbbj because YOU think it's the right way to give a blowjob...lmfao...thats very funny...

We have what you want and what you're paying for....i do believe last I checked ...the whores were still setting their own hooker rules....

My god..did I just read what I think I did...
I used to only be CBJ and offer your mileage may vary on Daty. Pressure on the boards is why I started to provide these options.

Its about hygiene not so much health.
A lot of men's little head sits back in the skin all day long then they take 2 seconds to wipe it off with a rag at the sink and think that all of a sudden it's fresh.
But it's not it smells like shmegma!!

You may be hygienic, but there are men on here that are not.
This is why I don't do BBBJ for less than my hour rate.
It kind of helps keep the riff raff away.

I enjoy and get really into giving a BBBJ if the gent is trimmed & Fresh. No lotion or cologne on your cock.
Just freshly washed.

As a woman that sucks dick for a living. Knowing what I know by dealing with so many cocks if I was a hobbiests I wouldn't kiss a provider that offers BBBJ to All Clients. Bc y'all wouldn't imagine some of the dicks that come through the door.

They Make Dental Dam. I've used it several times while providing.
Nothing like aluminum foil more like cling wrap.
I'm so thankful for the wonderful men that see me and so fortunate I do enough research as to never have to deal with a person such as this. Has no interest in what the provider experiences and only cares for his own pleasure because he is paying.
Baahahaha

Saying what we SHOULD be doing and questioning if we can even consider ourselves providers.

Their significant other won't even do half the things providers offer to some of these men...and still, some complain.

This is pure comedy. I'll see how this thread turns out

Aluminum foil sounds interesting lol

You say it's about health? One of the ladies I see is a dentist and told me that sucking on that condom is bad for your health and if you do it long enough ... you will get something very nasty. Originally Posted by deep throat me
Hmmm I must have missed that day in school.
OK, so I am a bit older and bbbj is better for me and probably
won't schedule with you if you only offer cbj, that's your choice.
However I always request a shower on arrival even if I just had one
one or two hours before, preferably with you as hygiene is important
to me as well.
I tick all the boxes you request and I still wouldn't see you.. because you sound like an entitled cock-womble.
Talk about doubling down on stupid............ I'll bet this fucktard "hits" on an ace and a face card.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-14-2018, 08:24 PM
entitled cock-womble

I don't understand when the lady says she only does cbj ?? What is that truly about?

You say it's about health? One of the ladies I see is a dentist and told me that sucking on that condom is bad for your health and if you do it long enough ... you will get something very nasty.

If that's the best you can do orally .. are you really a true provider? Originally Posted by deep throat me
Your dentist friend is a fucking idiot. While there is risk with prolonged or repeated exposure to chemical products, it is minuscule compared to an std/sti.

Women .. how would you like it ... if us men got a big piece of aluminum foil .. stuck it inside your kitty, and at least 6 inches all the round your kitty ... and we said ... OK .. I will now eat your pussy and hope you enjoy it .. and ... I want you to pay me to do this for you ... we must play safe .. understand? Originally Posted by deep throat me
They make this stuff called "DENTAL DAM" for just this reason. To have SAFE SEX.

And if you're going to give head to a man ... then do it right .. bbbj cim .. bare minimum. You don't have to swallow ... but at least do it right. Originally Posted by deep throat me
You let me know the moment you stick ten cocks in your throat in a week and THEN AND ONLY THEN, will I even entertain your opinion on what a woman should do with her body.

It's like the pro football players making 17 million a year, and then complain about the lack of health benefits .. really ? Originally Posted by deep throat me
Do you fucking think the majority of women here make 17 million a year? Most women here are lucky to make 1k a month. They do NOT have healthcare available from their jobs.

There is a difference in a girlfriend/wife in a monogamous relationship and much smaller risk factors than a sex worker and john situation. If you can't fucking understand the differences or why a woman in this industry would want to do everything to protect her mental and physical health.. then dude, you need to get another fucking hobby. This one isn't for you. Shoo.

You sound like a dick that is already infected and doesn't give two fucks about anything but his own fucking rocks.

entitled cock-womble
entitled cock-womble

Your dentist friend is a fucking idiot. While there is risk with prolonged or repeated exposure to chemical products, it is minuscule compared to an std/sti.

They make this stuff called "DENTAL DAM" for just this reason. To have SAFE SEX.

You let me know the moment you stick ten cocks in your throat in a week and THEN AND ONLY THEN, will I even entertain your opinion on what a woman should do with her body.

Do you fucking think the majority of women here make 17 million a year? Most women here are lucky to make 1k a month. They do NOT have healthcare available from their jobs.

There is a difference in a girlfriend/wife in a monogamous relationship and much smaller risk factors than a sex worker and john situation. If you can't fucking understand the differences or why a woman in this industry would want to do everything to protect her mental and physical health.. then dude, you need to get another fucking hobby. This one isn't for you. Shoo.

You sound like a dick that is already infected and doesn't give two fucks about anything but his own fucking rocks.

entitled cock-womble Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+17 million
Does the term " STIR UP A HORNETS NEST" sound about right?! Buddy you messed with the wrong bunch of bees!
wow really .. No one has to do what they don't want to if they don't do BBJ then don't see them plain and simple Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Duh .. don't state the obvious .. and just skipped right over the fact that it's not meant to be in your mouth
You sir....just got yourself on a bunch of DNS lists....

So we should do bbbj because YOU think it's the right way to give a blowjob...lmfao...thats very funny...

We have what you want and what you're paying for....i do believe last I checked ...the whores were still setting their own hooker rules....

My god..did I just read what I think I did... Originally Posted by Analeese
I guess you missed the whole point of the question .. It's discussion and I gave my opinion.. wanted to hear yours .. of course you do what you want. I've also heard some men are not clean ... ouch

I wanted to know what you think? Did you even know it's not supposed to be in your mouth?
Of course you can do what you want.. I was saying my opinion , and if you only do cbj .. I would n't want to see you anyway.

That's of course my option just as yours to do your service as you please .. I wanted to hear opinions .. not about work habits or thinking I was forming a union.