the n0te she will never read

Still not a day goes by that I can close my eyes without seeing your face. You'd think that after being shut out of your life for this long that I would be desensitized to the hurt when the memories of you flood and baptize me in regret. But I hate my drive into Dallas because of you. I hate taking the tollway north because it used to mean that I was just minutes from holding you. I hate the Galleria, and every sign that tells me to exit; like the echo of the longing inside my broken heart. I cripple in defeat as I sit in traffic and inch past that old hotel, eyes burning as I focus only on the flare of the taillights up ahead. Because as I pass each and every ruin of my happiness, the part of me that still belongs to you, haunts my periphery. Your ghost, still lingers.

Some days I wish the oceans would run dry, because it was until then, that I swore to love you.
Please. I’m trying save tissue for toilet paper.
You’re doing it wrong!!!!
Please. I’m trying save tissue for toilet paper. Originally Posted by FunMonday
LOL!

This is a John-n-Hooker site.

Come back in awhile and have a good laugh about what you posted, along with a drink. Just don't share it with your current favourite.
the part of me that still belongs to you, haunts my periphery. Originally Posted by thotweiler
it wasn't bad, but this little part is cringe-worthy.
A bit of good whisky, a full-bodied cigar and a sloooooow, sloppy oral dissertation, enjoyed simutaneously, in the presence of some good tunes, will help to bring life into perspective.

It was all about the Benjamins.
He does it for the nookie. She does it for the Benji.

Let’s not get to sappy about it
Fun! Why you drop the Beat? !
You could have established Major ECCIE Cred with a Rapping Beat!
Uh. I don’t know. All I could think of is Fred’s song “Nookie”. That’s not rap?

Maybe I’m slow when it comes to rap
Please. I’m trying save tissue for toilet paper. Originally Posted by FunMonday

🤣😂🤣😂
LOL what is this, the Oxygen network or something?
LOL what is this, the Oxygen network or something? Originally Posted by Brandofan
I was gonna say Lifetime.
In the words of the great poet-philosopher, Snoop Dogg, we don’t love them hoes.
In the words of the great poet-philosopher, Snoop Dogg, we don’t love them hoes. Originally Posted by Barack Obama
No Pootie Tang (sp) quotes?
Methinks we all have too much time to spend on the keyboard.