ISO of Dungeon rental - photo shoot

I have two providers I am shooting over next two weeks and both have asked if I have access to dungeon to shoot as it fits their persona. I use to know someone that had one but no longer. Found a couple on google but getting them to respond is like trying to get a third nut in an hour session.

If you have or know someone with a dungeon and available to rent it out please pm me their info. I am not looking for a freebie. I am paying for the time and use. Willing to pay reg studio prices by the hour.

Thanks!

D
Might check here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=dungeon

Happy snaps! Originally Posted by Iaintliein
You should really read the thread you're suggesting.... Unless you're saying this one is destined to turnout like that one?!
You should really read the thread you're suggesting.... Unless you're saying this one is destined to turnout like that one?! Originally Posted by Adonis

Why? So the thread got highjacked six ways to Sunday, the guy said he had access to a dungeon somebody wanted to rent out. The subsequent posts about the OP's manners etc. don't seem relevant as he said it wasn't his dungeon. The subject of the thread I referenced is precisely what this photog is looking for.
Yeah not getting into that thread details but will contact OP and see if he has lead. Thanks laint!