Who Would You Prefer to Meet Up With?

If you had to pamper yourself, who would you rather meet up with?

A personal trainer?

An executive coach?

Or a gourmet chef?

Whichever one sucks a better dick and offers CIM.

Hard to beat a lady with those freckles, so I'd opt for the Gourmet Chef. Yum!
I would have to go with the personal trainer myself!! Yoga pants and a sports bra is just like lingerie to me!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^What Sinfulj said!^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing like peeling off the sweet-smelling, slightly sweaty workout clothes from your super-sexxxy lady (trainer or workout partner). Hormones are amped up; you're both ready to go full tilt.....gawd damm!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^What Sinfulj said!^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing like peeling off the sweet-smelling, slightly sweaty workout clothes from your super-sexxxy lady (trainer or workout partner). Hormones are amped up; you're both ready to go full tilt.....gawd damm! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yeap!!!
Would rather cum on the face with the glasses and she'd offer better role play for something I'd be interested in. Bottom is probably into some freaky ass shit, so that would be fun. Top would be great for a fuckfest lasting hours.
I like the chef.. maybe two kinds of treat
All five of 'em.
Links, please.

OP, you ARE offering these girls up....right?
Lily, I'll take you in any of these roles. Lol
The Head says, "I'm going with #1 Personal Trainer, only because she's got 2 HOT clientele friends who will be persuaded to join us!!!"

The Heart says, "Everyone knows the way to a Man's Heart is thru his Stomach. I'm tappin' the Chef right after dinner!!!"

I don't need an Executive Coach type, been there done that with 2 Ex-Wives, too controlling, too uptight, too Alpha Female which is almost as bad as Alpha Males...I want to fuck, not be mind fucked...But meet in a bar, then hammer it once...I'd give her a shot.
In general, a gourmet chef. But definitely if it's her... she's such a cutie!

• L.A.
  • 03-10-2016, 09:02 AM
For a true pampering I'd rather meet up with my 100% legit, no extras massage therapist. That's hard to beat.
Apparently, I need to find better pictures.