From-Behind Milking

I see this woman off and on that enjoys milking me from behind (she gets behind me..pulls my cock back between my legs and jacks me off for what seems like hours..sometimes it is..until I'm ready to explode). I was curious whether this was something practiced by Providers and/or enjoyed by fellow Hobbyists?
I do it alot....especially while putting toys/my finger/ or a strap on in a guys bottem!

I call it milking the bull! It can make for one helluva orgasm!
... I was curious whether this was something practiced by Providers and/or enjoyed by fellow Hobbyists? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Yes and yes. A Provider recently surprised me with that activity, although she added lip service to her handiwork. It was all very enjoyable and she kept at it for a while, but we eventually moved on to other things

Perhaps I should visit her again sometime soon ...
i agree....i kind of like it myself....
I love that being done to me! Also being sucked from behind, and gives access to my tight lil hole for licks too!
I see this woman off and on that enjoys milking me from behind (she gets behind me..pulls my cock back between my legs and jacks me off for what seems like hours..sometimes it is..until I'm ready to explode). I was curious whether this was something practiced by Providers and/or enjoyed by fellow Hobbyists? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I would be interested in trying it....
Bring it on!!!!!
Athena, what about all the above in conjunction with your musical talents....playing the rusty trombone!!
That is something, I would like a provider, to do to me.
I see this woman off and on that enjoys milking me from behind (she gets behind me..pulls my cock back between my legs and jacks me off for what seems like hours..sometimes it is..until I'm ready to explode). I was curious whether this was something practiced by Providers and/or enjoyed by fellow Hobbyists? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I'd luv me some of that on my 3.2 inches of dangling dynomite.....ijs
cumalot, seriously, you measure in 10ths of an inch?? not halfs, 4ths, 8ths??
you gone digital??

oh, you are DIGITal. :^) :^) :^)
Are you SURE that you haven't seen me? That activity has been a specialty for the last few years. Long story!
cumalot, seriously, you measure in 10ths of an inch?? not halfs, 4ths, 8ths??
you gone digital??

oh, you are DIGITal. :^) :^) :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites
Ok if we're getting technical then lets just say it's 81.30 millimeters ....sounds bigger anyway....ijs
I offer something very similar to this within a FBSM format. Alone or used in combination with a Prostate Massage, it can produce some of the most intense orgasms, sometimes multiple orgasms, I have ever seen or participated in.
Are you SURE that you haven't seen me? That activity has been a specialty for the last few years. Long story! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
These days I forget a lot but I'd definitely remember a Provider like you performing that on me!