Domination with release

I dont know if this is appropraite for this forum but I feel like im on the edge of the Realm.

I really like being tied up, blindfolded and having the lady or mistress im with have her way with me so to speak (toys included but nothing that will leave marks or medical play) but I also want to enjoy some of the regular hobby activites.

I know that means i am not looking for a pro-domme but if anyone can point me in the direction im looking for in the Dallas area that would be great.
I would highly recommend Leilover for Domination sessions. After my first session I absolutely fell in love with this pretty Lady.

I miss her due to moving out of state. I can't wait to get a chance to see her again.
Sounds like you are looking for Lindsey Lacey: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=709904 . Tell her what you want, and she will design a session that satisfies all your desires.
I would recommend Lindsey lacey

also MsAthena does great at that....and will be visiting soon

{and ya know I also enjoy doing that}
Jessica Tearwell......
I dont know if this is appropraite for this forum but I feel like im on the edge of the Realm.

I really like being tied up, blindfolded and having the lady or mistress im with have her way with me so to speak (toys included but nothing that will leave marks or medical play) but I also want to enjoy some of the regular hobby activites.

I know that means i am not looking for a pro-domme but if anyone can point me in the direction im looking for in the Dallas area that would be great. Originally Posted by J.Wayne

Yes oh Yes, Taking naughty boys and making them my lil sluts is always a favorite activity of mine......Using you to give me sweet body worship while I make your cock throb and beg for release, then taking your manPussy with my girlCock, while I slurp is such a Happy Ending.....yum!!!
I just love your avatar Shaven
Thank You Majichands ......It's always better in person though !
Roxanne Reynolds, easily, although I don't know if she ever goes to Dallas or not. She does go to OKC, and it would be worth the drive. She is very good at both domination and GFE.

I know that means i am not looking for a pro-domme but if anyone can point me in the direction im looking for in the Dallas area that would be great. Originally Posted by J.Wayne
if i remember correctly, sounds like you're missing our doll friend who's now in the frozen northwest!

she and i used to "fight" over who was domming whom during our sessions. but when she did, it was an intensely pleasurable and deliteful experience to have very little, if any, control over what happened to me.

since she moved away and her friend from north of houston got into a committed relationship, i havent really met anyone who used me for their pleasure like they did. with both of them, i usually won, but many times, i'd be in control for the 1st hr and give her [whomever i was with] control for the last 30 mins. one encounter, they both controlled and used me for their pleasures then let me have 30 mins.

of the ones listed here, i've only seen Jessica T more than once. i havent let her use me for her pleasure, but have read and heard from her that she's very good at it.

am still interested in this, so will following this and subsequent threads.
It was 3rd time with J.Wayne yesterday...and he is great person to be with...
Thanks Shaven!
Damn you guys are lucky, leilover has my jaw hitting the floor!
Best part about being dominated is NOT knowing what's about to happen b/c it's not up to you to decide. Set limits as you've mentioned and them allow the lady to take charge. I've had some very intense sessions under such circumstances. You'll be pleasantly surprised what "type" of activitites can make your heart race and intensify the eventual release...but whenever that happens isn't up to you either...if you know what's good for you!
I'm with the OP. I want to be dominated, but I also want the release. It would be nice to have a lady tie me up, sit on my face and use my cock as her personal "tool". It would be kinda fun to see how many pops she could get out of me.
PM - Yes I do miss her. She has a Zest for life and I think she really loves where she is now, or at least I hope she does.

LEI - I enjoyed our time together the other day too.