It's boring....... Where the heck is some good controversy to sink some teeth in... Come On Tripple Dippers... Adorables....

Isn't it time for some more Flirt Threads? It is about that time.....

Or it's Holiday Season... The Gift threads are due out any day!.. .Those are fun....

Any Black Friday Specials worth getting out of the house at midnight for?
I had a provider text me, in the middle of my thanksgiving dinner, "hey baby ... i'll be taking appts tonight ... cum see me".

I've asked her to take me off her spam list before. I saw her once a year and a half ago, and don't intend to see her again.

GRRRR !!!

Sorry, but I don't have anything more controversial to share.
Was she offering a decent Black Friday Special?

60%-70% off current rates might get some attention!
I do not recall what I paid for my session over a year ago. After that session, I would not reschedule w/ her even for a deep discount. Hell, I don't even remember her name.

But, on a good note, I'm laughing reading your reply (in a good way)... Only Whispers can make a synonym out of "tail" and "gobble", and turn it into an all nighter.
Now thats an idea black friday specials lol
Was she offering a decent Black Friday Special?

60%-70% off current rates might get some attention! Originally Posted by Whispers

Someone say 60-70% off current rates??!!!!

sixx
shit...the 25% sounded good to me...
and who are the adorables...
and who are the adorables... Originally Posted by bubbaJay

Exactly!

Just be sure not to say it three times while looking at your computer screen....
lol... that was about as helpful as 'bubba gump'
Damn dude, watch the Macy's parade, or eat some turkey or something. Why are you here all day...?
  • FSCOB
  • 11-26-2010, 01:02 PM
I'm still waiting hear back about the Black Friday specials. I thought that would have sparked more interesting banter.
Whats a Tripple Dipper?..Is that a guy who plays with all the holes?
woohoo! guess im a trple dipper times two hehehe
Where the heck is some good controversy to sink some teeth in Originally Posted by Whispers

What controversy might you be in the mood for? I have a better idea of how you can utilize your boring time. No it doesn't involve sex, or strip clubs nor young girls with daddy issues.

Rather there's a family or two down on their luck & in need somewhere in Austin. Or a wounded vet who could use a visit from a kind stranger to his hospital room. How about a visit to a nursing home to put a smile on an elders face who sit alone depressed, ill, just wishing someone would care about them. Or How about putting on an apron and serving up a hot meal for the homeless.

There's many things one can do to make the most of their boring time.
Rather than sitting behind a computer looking for pot stirring controversy.

just a thought...

+1 Nicely said Wicked Milf.