Toy Drive Drop Off Points!

If you are interested in Making a Donation and can't come to the Party we will begin offering times and places for drop offs.

Look for a guy in a Corner with a Santa Hat (won't be on my head!)

Tuesday November 30th

Palacios 6:30PM to 8:00PM

Wednesday December 1st

Bikini's 5:30PM to 6:30PM
Sugars's 6:30PM to 7:30PM

Thursday December 2nd

Perfect 10 1:00PM to 2:30PM
Twin Peaks SouthSide 6:30PM to 7:30PM

Friday December 3rd

Sugars 12:00PM to 1:30PM
Bikinis 6:30PM to 7:30PM Staff Edit...OP Request...Spacemtn

I will try to have a cute elf along with me!

More to Come...
Well, I'm sure you won't be at the Palace ee ii ooo, but I must partake in this opportunity to meet the mysterious Whimpers without being outed as a supporter. Plan to run into me, but will you know me when you see me?
Well, I'm sure you won't be at the Palace ee ii ooo, but I must partake in this opportunity to meet the mysterious Whispers without being outed as a supporter. Plan to run into me, but will you know me when you see me? Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Of course I will recognize you Darlin... You will be the only lady approaching me with Toys to drop off for the kiddies!

I expect you to be Super Generous as well!
  • ezman
  • 11-30-2010, 03:23 PM
I suspect they will take the toys at the drop-off locations even if you are coming to the party, since some of us might not be able to tote around some extra toys without someone else getting too nosy. ???
I suspect they will take the toys at the drop-off locations even if you are coming to the party, since some of us might not be able to tote around some extra toys without someone else getting too nosy. ??? Originally Posted by ezman
Sure we will..... Although moping around the house the night before... asking the wife to actually pick up the present because you have to go to a stupid toy drive function and might not be home till late as a result would be a rather flamboyant play!
So when is the actual toy drive? Makayla Dior and I wanted to donate to one this year.
heading to Bikini's!
Slow Start but off and running...... Ztonk will be at P10 tomorrow as scheduled and I will be down south at Twin Peaks.....

Prize Package is New and Improved!
If you are interested in Making a Donation and can't come to the Party

Slow Start but off and running...... Originally Posted by Whispers
Silly Whispers......EVERYONE is going to be there.......better have a big truck to handle the donations at the luncheon!!
Silly Whispers......EVERYONE is going to be there.......better have a big truck to handle the donations at the luncheon!! Originally Posted by richcran
Well.... A lot are asking about donating but have not requested invites to the party..... They are seperate things actually... with the party just being a drop off point....

I understand that for some.... The Luncheon is not an option....

that's why we are creating places for guys and gals to drop by.....
Traffic sucks going south!
Running Late myself!
Whispers check your pm
Just to clarify.......gift cards are ok, right? Just buy them in multiples of $25?
  • ztonk
  • 12-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Just to clarify.......gift cards are ok, right? Just buy them in multiples of $25? Originally Posted by richcran
Yup! You get a raffle ticket for each item $25 or more, so if you are feeling extra generous this holiday season (or, perhaps, extra lucky...)