your take

So, recently i was travelling and made arrangments to meet a provider in another town at my hotel. She has ads and reviews on eccie and also on another site. The plan is to meet about 1.5 hours after my plane is scheduled to land. The plane ends up being delayed to i don't land until about 10 minutes after our scheduled meet time. i contact her imeediately, apologize for the delay, we reschedule to meet an hour later and do.

i had scheduled a two hour visit. She shows on time, and we spend the next two or so hours just chatting about every manner of thing. She comments more than once about what a nice time she is having, how she knows she is staying over, hopes i don't mind.

After several hours she retires to the ladies room, returns naked as a jaybird, and we have a little mutual admiration followed by what i thought was a fairly tender daty time.

She then says, "i just have to stop." She rolls over onto her stomach. i am rubbing her back, light rub, and i thought she started to cry, not sure really, she turned her head away. Then she says something about the time and excuses herself to the ladies room. She returns dressed and almost flies out the door, leaving behind a coat and jewelry, but remembering the evnelope.

i don't think i offended her. i may not be cassanova but am also not the world's worst lover. i hate to give a poor review but mainly just find myself perplexed.

Your take?
I assume you've tried to contact her to see what the issue may have been? From what you say, it's obvious she had planned on hanging but something made her change her mind. I say, just ask her. THEN ask our advice.
Something that happened in your session triggered an emotional response that probably had nothing to do with you personally.

Whether she was feeling emotional or overwhelmed due to circumstances in her personal life, feeling guilt because of her participation in the session, or having flashbacks to something terrible that happened to her, she obviously felt she needed to isolate herself and get to a "safe" place to deal with her emotions. (Not saying YOU aren't safe, but no provider wants to cry or break down in front of a client, so the situation wasn't psychologically safe for her.) I can't even venture to assume what might have been going on in her mind.

I'm sorry that happened to you, and also sorry that she is apparently dealing with some serious stuff. I do hope she has a friend in the hobby to talk to - that alone can make a world of difference.
Maybe one of her other personalities surfaced unexpectedly.

Send a note or two, don't push the issue.
Been there.... Found out later the gal had recently "fell in love" and was trapped between her financial needs and the desire to be in a normal relationship and not have to lie to her new SO....
Also been there...with a lady I thought I knew pretty well. I pushed some wrong buttons (unintentionally), she got emotional, I got pissy (ME bad for sure), not the best night for either of us. I apologized but she hasn't seen me since.

Good advice in the previous posts. Remember, we don't really know what is going on in the real-world lives of those who hobby/provide. Just be open and caring.
i dont think it matters what the reason is... i would write the review.

i have also heard of scams/alerts... that mention girls doing this, and leaving behind a cheap jacket, or empty purse...to make you think it wasnt planned. i bet the 'jewelry' is garbage.

who gets butt ass naked in the bathroom and comes out? someone that wants to be able to run back in the bathroom...and get fully dressed...while you lay on the bed butt ass naked....and not trying to stop her.
i did contact the lady as several suggested. she said she had a good time and everything was good in her world. thanks for your input.
This time of year can stir different emotions in people also......the answer will most likely never be known......