So who is paying for dances at Sugar's with gift cards and remote controlled helicopters?

So I'm at Sugar's for lunch and talking to a dancer. At one point, I offered to take her out shopping for Christmas shopping, she tells me that she's set for her son and shows me... a stack of toys and gift cards.

So I try for another one...and she's telling me some King of the Pimps looking dude was making it rain with Wal-Mart gift cards.

No extras there today, sucks.
lol
Ugh, talking to a Latina spinner at P10, she asked me if I'm going to pay for OTC time with Target gift cards. WTF?
Cash is soooo last season.
It's like someone cut a swath through the field of strippers' needs with blades of gift cards.
Oops I might be part of the problem... I paid for some stuff at sugars with target giftcards one of them being the one I was gonna give whispers but the girl convinced me she needed it more....
Oops I might be part of the problem... I paid for some stuff at sugars with target giftcards one of them being the one I was gonna give whispers but the girl convinced me she needed it more.... Originally Posted by Anonymous170
No, one gift card would have gone unnoticed. So far, I've seen several hundred $ worth.
Cash is soooo last season. Originally Posted by Elephant
When you put a gift card in a g-string, it actually sticks to the skin, with greater success of staying power, as opposed to the old dollar bill, which can fly out at any moment...
I swear to God and Jack Daniels that i saw a remote control helicopter flying past my table at p10 last night.....

My face was buried in some magnificent breastesess, but out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a suspiciously familar looking helicopter fly by..........

Really.......I was only a third of the way through a bottle of Jack......hmmmmm.....
I paid for some stuff at sugars with target giftcards one of them being the one I was gonna give whispers but the girl convinced me she needed it more.... Originally Posted by Anonymous170

Sad.....

I've removed you from my buddy list... And put you on the other list right next to Ivory.... or just under Ivory.....

When you put a gift card in a g-string, it actually sticks to the skin, with greater success of staying power, as opposed to the old dollar bill, which can fly out at any moment... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
If you leave the sticky stuff that holds it to the cardboard promo piece you can slap her ass with the card in the palm of your hand and it will stick there!

Of so I have been told.....
Lol seriously ? That's kinda harsh don't ya think to put me on her level.... I can always get you more.... It's not that serious
I swear to God and Jack Daniels that i saw a remote control helicopter flying past my table at p10 last night.....

My face was buried in some magnificent breastesess, but out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a suspiciously familar looking helicopter fly by..........

Really.......I was only a third of the way through a bottle of Jack......hmmmmm..... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
You were obviously seeing things.....

Now if it had been a little race card dashing around a certain blonde spinners legs then..... well......

Ya know ..... I think y'all are just jealous..... These Toys need to get tested right? Wouldn't want some poor kiddo getting something that did not work..... Like one of them helicopters that fell into about 12 pieces when one of the main stage pole dancers was spinning and caught it with her foot....
Lol seriously ? That's kinda harsh don't ya think to put me on her level.... I can always get you more.... It's not that serious Originally Posted by Anonymous170
you let a stripper talk you into giving her some underprivileged and needy child's Christmas?

yeah.... that's serious.....

When I run into you I'm taking your glasses and replacing the lenses with ones that magnify everything 6 times or more and you'll wonder why all BBWs are working the clubs!