Per FOX we have a new profession

• Zeman
  • 05-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Courtney Lapresi.
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA.

This is the chick on this season of Masterchef that happens to be a college gal by day................and........ ..................you guessed, a stripper by night.

Now instead of dry humping 60 year old prostate-less sugar daddies, she's gonna earn her spot in the world of culinary excellence and prove, once in for all, that times require ya to do what ya gotta do.

Yeeeeeesh.........
  • Zeman
  • 05-29-2014, 04:41 PM
That's her. Looks like a five star cunt too.

Let me guess, her stage name is "dances with air"?

Wonder how much buckage just to get her to look your way much less get a lap dance?

Leave it to Faux news (FOX) to really dig the bottom of the barrel. This used to be a good show, but this season, all drama.
Basically a fucking soap opera in a kitchen.

Double yeeeeeesh.............
Love to see that nose sliding up and down, up and down.......and she can cook!!!
  • Devo
  • 05-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Pay for that???

Fucking no way, they could at least find a good looking stripper.

And, I can cook, so, what use is she again?
First thing she should do with her fame and fortune is get a nose job.
She could also stand eating some more of her own cooking. Too thin for a chef.
Did she apply those eyebrows with a 1" paint brush?
Oh please other than she could use a nose job she's not bad at all. I've seen far worse that guys had the nerve to call hot/sexy/gorgeous/'a beauty' while sober so whatevs.....much luck to her.
Did she apply those eyebrows with a 1" paint brush? Originally Posted by GYMBAGJIM
I believe she glued dead caterpillars to her forhead. Shes only a couple steps from that guy in Dune
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (8.4 KB, 49 views)