Beware the Ides of March .. and the return of Ivan

Ivan could resurface tomorrow by the calendar date of his last post. March 1st. i'd say to Ivan .. if he returns ...

Et tu, Brute?

bahhaaa stab him with our steely knives.

beware the return of the chimp

welcome back Ivan the chump ...

u sack of shit!
Poor EATLER.

More concerned with baiting and bashing other members of the forum than discussing the utter disaster America now faces.

A disaster Herr EATLER condoned even if he wasn't allowed to vote...
^^^^^ SPAM ^^^^^
Retarded Lenny has lost his crown as most retarded poster in this forum to StandingStupid.
Retarded Lenny has lost his crown as most retarded poster in this forum to StandingStupid. Originally Posted by bambino
But EKIM won't let him just " walk away " with the crown. EKIM will make it a race. It's the chimp's nature.
Poor EATLER.

More concerned with baiting and bashing other members of the forum than discussing the utter disaster America now faces.

A disaster Herr EATLER condoned even if he wasn't allowed to vote... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What you just said is all I ever see you do asswipe besides we lived thru the Obama disaster I am sure we'll survive Trump
It is with great HOPE that Trump can CHANGE the direction this nation was headed under Obama.
It is not hard to understand that recovering from the disaster that Obama created will take a long time and not be easy.
If Obama was a hurricane, his name would be retired forever.
Ivan could resurface tomorrow by the calendar date of his last post. March 1st. i'd say to Ivan .. if he returns ...

Et tu, Brute?

bahhaaa stab him with our steely knives.

beware the return of the chimp

welcome back Ivan the chump ...

u sack of shit! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I figured he already came back under the handle of Wordup666. They use the same phrases about other posters being libs on posters that are anything BUT lying liberals.
I figured he already came back under the handle of Wordup666. They use the same phrases about other posters being libs on posters that are anything BUT lying liberals. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
hmm .. maybe but i'd give you 2 to 1 that Wordup666 is really undercunt bahhaaa
It is with great HOPE that Trump can CHANGE the direction this nation was headed under Obama.
It is not hard to understand that recovering from the disaster that Obama created will take a long time and not be easy.
If Obama was a hurricane, his name would be retired forever. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fucking brilliant! Just fucking brilliant.

Keep repeating that. It's like a suce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs
If Obama was a hurricane, his name would be retired forever.

Fucking brilliant! Just fucking brilliant.

Keep repeating that. It's like a suce. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and u keep denying that .. let's see who cums out on top
???

bahhahaa