Spinners. Spinning. Really

Not here to define or debate the "spinner" category. I'm just curious to know how spinners have been spun. Anyone actually succeeded in spinning anyone without the aid of a swing? Closest I've come ended up with her knee firmly planted in my jaw. Fun? Yes, actually. Granted, she isn't a "spinner", but I just can't see the outcome being much different with smaller knees.

For those who claim spinner status, have been spun, and lack bruises on either knee - how'd ya do it?

So much to learn... so many women to try new found knowledge on...
Interesting concept, at least in the abstract. I have learned from personal test that my penis is not a suitable mandrel.
It's really more of an expression than an actual activity, meaning that you could "spin" them or shift them into another position pretty easily if you wanted to.....figuratively more than literally and usually applies to ladies that are around 110 lbs or less.

I have been with many "spinners" and have yet to actually spin one of them, nor have I read any reviews where spinning was a listed activity, i.e. - "I then began to spin her first clockwise and then counter-clockwise until she was so dizzy she could not sit up"
Have not read that yet.

Without the aid of some sort of device, I doubt anyone could just spin a girl like you might spin a basketball and with a device, anyone could become a spinner.
Now, there are many tales and reviews that are "spun" on this site and there is no shortage of "information spinners."
well maybe not actually spinning like a top....

but the ability to move from one position [the woman is on top] to another.
like she's facing forward and spins to face backwards.
or 1/4 turn or 3/4 turn or .....

it helps if she's limber and flexible but it's doable for sure.

interesting that none of the eccie spinner women have spun their web on this thread....
I have been with many "spinners" and have yet to actually spin one of them, nor have I read any reviews where spinning was a listed activity, i.e. - "I then began to spin her first clockwise and then counter-clockwise until she was so dizzy she could not sit up"
Have not read that yet. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
I needed it so thanks for the laugh Wanderer.

I have to agree that spinner is more of a reference to body type like athletic or BBW that is used to describe a girl. I also take the meaning of it be be a very a small in stature and weight girl that is easily transitioned from one position to another while still inside her in the ideal cases.
PMD and I have both expereinced a spinner meaning the woman on top being able to change positions( Front to back, sidesaddle, etc without ever coming out of her. Also changing from top to bottom. Had her one time go from cowgirl to RCG, then stretch her legs past my head, lay down on me and use her arms for leverage to continue riding me. That is one incredable lady.
i've yada, yada'd spinner
I've had a spinner spin... she was quite proud of her talent...
When I do CG & switch to RCG, I always spin to position without it ever coming out of me.
mmmmm Can't wait to experience that Diamond!
mmmmm Can't wait to experience that Diamond! Originally Posted by angusranch
I can't wait to spin for you baby!
Hey! Watch the Yadda yadda stuff Fletch...lol.

When I was in a Hong Kong house of ill repute they had a what was called a Hong Kong Basket Job. That's where a very small girl is put in a basket and suspended from the ceiling. Her legs are spread almost parallel to the ground. The basket is split for access to the pussy and anus. They twist the ropes that hold the basket and then lower her onto you....great visual but hardly any real feeling....but what the heck I tried it. THAT'S A SPINNER.
Im not a spinner but i can spin like one

When I was in a Hong Kong house of ill repute they had a what was called a Hong Kong Basket Job. That's where a very small girl is put in a basket and suspended from the ceiling. Her legs are spread almost parallel to the ground. The basket is split for access to the pussy and anus. They twist the ropes that hold the basket and then lower her onto you....great visual but hardly any real feeling....but what the heck I tried it. THAT'S A SPINNER. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
This is my only "experience" - didn't try it but it's still what I think of when I see spinner. Looked interesting... but more in the "let's have sex AND read our books at the same time" kind of way. (Ribbed for her pleasure sure seemed pointless).

Beginning to see how Diamonds could be a guy's best friend tho

When I was in a Hong Kong house of ill repute they had a what was called a Hong Kong Basket Job. That's where a very small girl is put in a basket and suspended from the ceiling. Her legs are spread almost parallel to the ground. The basket is split for access to the pussy and anus. They twist the ropes that hold the basket and then lower her onto you....great visual but hardly any real feeling....but what the heck I tried it. THAT'S A SPINNER. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
lol...glad someone got it!