8" PLUS for my lady this Saturday. Requesting multiple for her.....

Gents......I posted here about 7-10 days ago just before the big storm for some fun with my lady at Lido....got delayed but Monday, she had a LOT of fun with the guys that were at Lido at the time.

She needs to be TRULY challenged-seriously. If you want to take part and can at Lido Saturday, let me know.

No jokes, no games....just fun. 3 guys and me had a LOT of fun with her Monday. She was no where near fulfilled although the was filled in all 3 LOL.

If your "large" either length or girth, and seriously interested message me and we will make it happen!!

Message me if interested and I'll give you my email or number to text.

Chuck
Going to Lido tomorrow at 3pm- may bring 2 ladies.
Let me know if you want to join in.
  • elk45
  • 03-05-2022, 02:15 AM
My fiancé (loves to suck cock) and I go on Saturday nights. She loves to play with other ladies, and we also swap with couples, and visit single guys as well. No big cock here, so we will not be there any earlier for your activities.

Anyone else that is a couple who would be interested in playing with us, you can message me here. My fiancé is petite, and short. You will see her in lingerie walking around at times.
Wow, just wow. Hot

My fiancé (loves to suck cock) and I go on Saturday nights. She loves to play with other ladies, and we also swap with couples, and visit single guys as well. No big cock here, so we will not be there any earlier for your activities.

Anyone else that is a couple who would be interested in playing with us, you can message me here. My fiancé is petite, and short. You will see her in lingerie walking around at times. Originally Posted by elk45
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2022, 06:38 PM
I gotta big thick cock, 8 inches after a few mins of some good suction