Snow Today?

Hi!

I moved back from CA in December & am having a hard time getting used to the weather swings, lol.
Do you gentlemen and ladies really think it is going to snow and ice again today?
I am in Denton..

Welcome to Springtime in North Central Texas.
Chances are high, yes...
You’re going to miss California’s weather really soon. Wait until summer comes.
Thanks!

I did mention I returned from CA .... I grew up here.

But once you get used to the CA weather, doesn't matter where you are from, you become a true weather wimp. Mea Culpa!

I was in one of those postal stores in SoCal, running an errand after watching on the NFL channel, "Worst Weather Games" which culminated in the famous Packer/Cowboy Ice Bowl ... a little blue haired older lady was saying " It's hot, then its cold! I wish the weather would make up its mind! " I was so perturbed with her lack of appreciation for SoCal living, that I blurted out without thinking, "Well, then move to Michigan!"
Drat!

It's just another monkey wrench I didn't have to worry about much for several years away...
Yes, it was getting rather cold when I left out from there last night. It's been pretty cold, wet year, this year, for sure.
Not hobby related

Moved to Sandbox
My bad .... now I get it.
Hi!

I moved back from CA in December & am having a hard time getting used to the weather swings, lol.
Do you gentlemen and ladies really think it is going to snow and ice again today?
I am in Denton..

Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
The good thing about winter weather in Texas consisting of snow or ice is that it doesn’t stay around long...Up north they push that shit off parking lots and streets into huge piles and it may not melt off until spring.

Most ladies love the fact they can purchase winter clothing, too, for their wardrobe collections, they love their pants, layers, jackets & coats!
Yes!
I saved my long woolen coat and am enjoying it!