Things that me say, “Hmm?” or “Wtf?”

Here are my first ones, drop your own:

1. Why do women professional soccer/futbol players not ‘flop’ like the men professionals?

2. Jimmy Dean Sausage commercials still have his voice on advertisements. He died in June 2010...He sold the company in 1984 to Consolidated Foods which became Sara Lee Foods but wasn’t a spokesman for them since 2004.

3. In basketball there is a 5 second rule to inbound the ball after a score and the game clock will start as soon a player touches the ball inbounds, but the 5 seconds to inbound the ball is a silent count which starts as soon as the player crosses the end boundary with the ball and attempts to inbound the ball...Frequently now an inbounder will roll the ball onto the court or soft bounce it to a fellow player inbounds, if the defense has gone to their end of the court, and that player may let it roll for 5+ seconds (once I counted 10 seconds) before the inbound player touches the pass thus starting the game clock, but I have never seen the ‘5 second’ violation called...Don’t even get me started on the ‘Palming Rule’.