How do you post a review

How do you write a review of a provider?
Go to the local forum where you saw the lady. From there go to the sub-forum titled independent provider reviews. Once there, click on the new review icon
Thank you
I cant find it anywhere. I do a search of the provider, I find her, I click on her then I cant find anything
You don't go to the providers profile. Although, that would be a good idea. You go to the area you saw the girl. Go to the sub-forum entitled Independent Provider Reviews. Once on that page, you click on the icon that says New Review. This opens the template for you to write the review.

For example, I see Provider "X" in Pensacola. I decide to write a review on her. I log onto ECCIE and go to the Florida Forum. From there I go to the Panhandle (geographic area I saw the lady) sub-forum. From there, I go to the Independent Providers Review-- Panhandle sub-forum. From there, a list of reviews pops up. Above this list of reviews is an icon that says "New Review". Click on that to start a new review.
  • MattW
  • 01-29-2014, 01:52 PM
On a similar note, what is the time limit on posting reviews? I've seen a few providers over the past 5-6 months and would like to share my experiences. Has it been too long?