Newbie looking for something specific

Hi all,
Loooongtime lurker, first time client.
Several years ago I went through a bad breakup. I didn’t take it well. I became depressed, and overtime I put on a lot of weight. We’re talking well over a hundred pounds. Over the past couple years I’ve been working on myself and just last week I reached the milestone of 100lbs down. I’d like to start dating again, but like I said- it’s been a long time. I’m still working on my confidence and I thought it might be helpful if the first few interactions I have are with a pro. Someone who might be able to put me at ease and help with my technique.

I feel a bit embarrassed putting all this out there but this is the best idea I could come up with. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or knows of any providers who might have the right disposition please feel free to reply or message me directly.
Thanks,
C

Congrats to u sir.
Congratulations on reclaiming your happiness. I'd say first stop by a few strip clubs and sit with and get dances from someone you find attractive. Reach out to a few providers and make a date or two with the ones who's screening you can pass. One thing to remember is that they are all working and make sure you keep in perspective that's it's a business relationship for them. Still good practice to work on your game.
Congrats on the weight loss & moving forward with your life.

Your request is right up my alley. I am often told what a nurturing, kind disposition I have.

If I pique your interest, please reach out to me .....
I think that in California there is a legally sanctioned thing called Sex therapy. Why don't you do some research and look into that.

There was even a movie about that called "Sessions" or something similar starring Helen Hunt.

Maybe that is what you need.
OP: Out of curiosity, were you overweight before the added weight?
There was even a movie about that called "Sessions" or something similar starring Helen Hunt.

Maybe t Originally Posted by ICU 812

And she was hot in that movie. Surprised me you got to see all of her (she has a nice bush), one of my crushes back in the day. Didn't see the whole movie, just a few of the choicest scenes she was in.

• BLM69
  • 09-07-2021, 01:27 AM
I wanna hear about the weight lost, how did you accomplish it? I'm a big guy but don't lack confidence, dating or picking up is like fishing, you may miss 1,2,3 or 10 but can guarantee that one or more will bite, that's when you move in with confidence, bounce off her energy and don't be creepy

You must date someone that has something in common with you or learn how to pretend/lie, guys and women do it all the time. If she lives on social media or into the Kardashians, don't waste your time and find a normal woman

Meanwhile go visit a few hookers and practice how to take charge, I don't mean beat them up lol but practice being confident, women love confidence in a Man
I always thought that it was more like a formula, but what do I know.
y=kx
where
y=hooker happiness
k= constant john
x=wallet size
OP: Out of curiosity, were you overweight before the added weight? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yeah, I was probably 30 or so pounds overweight originally. I'm aiming at losing 60 more.
OP: Out of curiosity, were you overweight before the added weight? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I wanna hear about the weight lost, how did you accomplish it? I'm a big guy but don't lack confidence, dating or picking up is like fishing, you may miss 1,2,3 or 10 but can guarantee that one or more will bite, that's when you move in with confidence, bounce off her energy and don't be creepy

You must date someone that has something in common with you or learn how to pretend/lie, guys and women do it all the time. If she lives on social media or into the Kardashians, don't waste your time and find a normal woman

Meanwhile go visit a few hookers and practice how to take charge, I don't mean beat them up lol but practice being confident, women love confidence in a Man Originally Posted by BLM69

Keto, it's the only diet that's ever worked for me even a little. It's not for everyone for sure, but I think my insensitivity to insulin made regular dieting a fool's errand. When I tried to just cut calories I was always hungry, which could and did on occasion lead to mood swings. When I hit the 80lbs mark I felt good enough to start working out again. Now, I try and do at least 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week, and work out with free weights at least three times a week. "Consistency" tends to be my mantra. It didn't take a day to make this mess, it sure as fuck isn't going to be cleaned up in a day.
congrats.. wishing ya the best life has to offer baby!!!
Get the noom app if anyone’s interested in weight loss. Just follow it, it will beep on your phone with reminders etc. just follow it and you can eat all foods. It just calorie counting