I like ECCIE BETTER than ASPD!!

I've got to admit the older I get,the more I DON'T like change. Once I have a routine about anything, I don't want my apple cart messed with. Yes it was difficult to watch ASPD go dark after being on it for so many years. After moving over to ECCIE it felt like ASPD with improvements AND new people. It's always good to have "new blood" in the hobby and on the board as well. I really like the "Featured Provider" section......that's a nice enhancement. As the masses continue to migrate, it feels like an enormous refugee camp where you run into familiar people that you haven't seen in years. I'm looking forward to participating and contributing to my new hobby home. I hope we can stay ahead of the "bandwidth curve" with all the new members. Like they said in Jaws..."We're gonna need a bigger boat".

Here is a toast to the owners,mods, and all the members....ENJOY THE RIDE!!
I like this site quite a bit also, easy to navigate and the provider showcases are great. Good to see familiar handles from aspd also.
Most social networks are using this software and it has always been an issue over at Atlantis. Now we can reap the rewards of the 21st century.

IB
This board is ALOT better and alot less judgemental!
Have a great 2010

Kisses,
Nadiya
The Provider Showcase is a wonderful plus. I will miss ASPD, even though I was not very active, I read it on a regular basis. Nadiya, less judgmental is a plus as well. That will keep me more active if polite and civil are the norm.
I'm witcha on that: ECCIE has a great beat and easy to dance to...
Luvs it! This site is cleaner and more polished imo. Good peeps here, too ^-^
"I like ECCIE BETTER than ASPD!!"

..and so do 1834 people as of right now...Dayum!... that's a lot of Hookers & Johns!! .... and this site is still running silky smooth>>
I have to agree. This site is very fast and is layed out very well. As a technology guy and I can see that the search and index capabilities on this site are superior. As this site grows with many reviews and other content it should still maintain its high performance.

That being said ASPD was a tremendous loss and I personally am very thankful for the huge resource it provided me since 2002 when I was first introduced to the site. It will be missed.
See I told you guys that it would be OK, and that we would live happily ever after. I just didn't know how it would happen!!
I agree, I do like this site!
  • PeAcH
  • 01-07-2010, 03:08 PM
I love this site as well. Along with the big avatars and other options. Well done!
ECCIE is looking pretty, pretty,..... pretty good!
yes, it is hard to curb your enthusiasm for this site. i agree with everyone that eccie is nice.
I am just going to say Ditto here....