=== Sex In Public ===

SEX IN PUBLIC

Sex can be great in different locations. Sometimes people get a thrill out of having sex in places where we could get caught. The rush and the thrill of getting caught seem to be the rush for a lot of folks.

I’m a very dirty girl, I love sex and when the mood strikes I don’t want to wait. I want a nice hard cock buried deeply in my pussy and want to get off no matter where I am when the mood strikes. I don’t want to have to wait until I get home.

I’ve had sex in the movies; I’ve fucked my boss in his office, On the top of the coca cola building with someone who worked there. (In Addison). Sex in Dillard’s Dressing room because I just couldn’t wait. I’ve even had Foreplay under blankets on an airplane with a total stranger that I had been talking to for a couple of hours. I was even on a date once and I was horny and wanted to fuck my (at the time boyfriend). He somehow convinced me to meet him in the ladies bathroom and text him when the bathroom was totally empty and he met me in there and fucked me standing up. Talk about huge rush for my first time in public!! I wanna have sex in public with one of my clients it would be a naughty extreme rush for me.

So my question is this, Have you ever wanted to have sex in a kinky location? Would you ever have sex with a provider in public for the huge thrill, to fulfill a fantasy you’ve always had? To experience the rush if you have not done so already. Sometimes the urge for us to have sex while in a certain area is overwhelming, while other times it is something we fantasize about. Would you be adventurous and brave enough to go for it?

I want to hear your thoughts and experiences Ladies and Gents!
Kristin, I want to ride an airplane, check out a book, go shopping, see a movie and have a coke and a smile with you... Wood Eye???
I think the most public I have gotten is in a Church Parking lot in the middle of the afternoon.

Ive always wanted to do it in an elevator at some fancy hotel...
Bennigans Bathroom in Austin and the hospital.....

.....still waiting to find a glass elevator in Dallas somewhere
I think the most public I have gotten is in a Church Parking lot in the middle of the afternoon.

Ive always wanted to do it in an elevator at some fancy hotel... Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Church Parking lot, Now that is really naughty!!! LOL You are sooo going to hell!!
In high school at a 4th of July Celebration at the lake in the public swimming area, with about 500 people (friends, family, towns people, vendors) with in 100 yards
In high school at a 4th of July Celebration at the lake in the public swimming area, with about 500 people (friends, family, towns people, vendors) with in 100 yards Originally Posted by Cowboy2Step
Thats pretty hott. Ive fucked on a boat in Party Cove when I was 19 It was pretty bad ass Except for getting a tad sun burned LOL!
  • MRMR
  • 01-26-2010, 01:39 PM
On my desk in the office with an old client (had to be quite) and door locked. Dead give away. Staff always looked a little concerned. LOL
Also had a fling once where we were making out in the parking garage of the Galleria. She got the idea to get in the glass stairwell over looking 635 and to do it there. Great fun and spotaneous.
Always the memories of the old Stark Club as well.
Church Parking lot, Now that is really naughty!!! LOL You are sooo going to hell!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Yeah well... It was a Methodist Church
Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin. We found a nice semi-private spot in the bushes with people walking just a few feet away. Very exciting!!! My ex was so adventurous when we were young. It's a shame she grew up to be such a prude...
Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin. We found a nice semi-private spot in the bushes with people walking just a few feet away. Very exciting!!! My ex was so adventurous when we were young. It's a shame she grew up to be such a prude... Originally Posted by stateofmindtx
Wow - Ive never thought of that type of Idea. That sounds amazing! What a rush that would be. Sorry to hear she's a prude now. Thats not very fun!
I dated a 2nd grade teacher from Wylie.... She was a freak
Wow - Ive never thought of that type of Idea. That sounds amazing! What a rush that would be. Sorry to hear she's a prude now. Thats not very fun! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Well that's a big part of why she is an ex today.
On my desk in the office with an old client (had to be quite) and door locked. Dead give away. Staff always looked a little concerned. LOL
Also had a fling once where we were making out in the parking garage of the Galleria. She got the idea to get in the glass stairwell over looking 635 and to do it there. Great fun and spotaneous.
Always the memories of the old Stark Club as well. Originally Posted by MRMR

Fucking in the office was soo hot! Ive done that before, but the main part was that he was my boss. I always wanted to fuck him. So one day I wore this dress It was professional but bent over it was a little short. I wasn't wearing any panties, I caught him looking. I went over to his desk and wispered in his ear " I know you want to fuck me " " don't you" He grabbed me threw me on his desk and be began to softly kiss me and fuck me.... One of the greatest sex moments ever!
I dated a 2nd grade teacher from Wylie.... She was a freak Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Yep, Wylie is a regular hot-bed of perversion... NOT!!!