How old were YOU your 1st time ? When did you have your "BIG O"?

So me and my girlfriend Raven were chatting about our "first time". Losing our virginity and how and when and were it happened. This got me wondering a few things.
How old were you when you had your first sexual experience?
What was it like for you?
Were you nerves did you know you were ready?
Was it awkward for you afterwords?
Did you reach the BIG "O" your first time?

I will start I was 12 years old and i was scared the guy was 16 an had more experience than me (although that would not be to hard lol). It was my best friends brother and i was spending the night at there house for the weekend. I thought i was ready and i don't regret it at all. I was expecting it to be painful but it wasn't. It was never weird afterwords we stayed together for sometime after it happened. LOL.... oh wow i sure did NOT have an orgasam the first time..lol oh my it wasn't till i was 17 that i new how wonderful an orgasm felt.

So whats your story ????
I was 15 when I lost my virginity, 16 or 17 when I had my first orgasm.

xoxo Sophie
I was alone at the time....
I was a junior in high school, and I remember the quarterback invited me over to his house after school. I was nervous, but gosh he was so hot too.
Well, the first time I was, like 7 or 8. I didn't know what it was but it felt good.

Been Hand Soloing it ever since!
Shoot I didn't know about flogging the dolphin till I was 12 or 13? Found out by cleaning the loaded weapon without the safety on. Damn thing had a hair trigger....
its so cool to find out new and interesting things about the people that we socialize with daily. Keep them coming! Kaci
Ok, some people are gonna call bullsh*t, but it is the truth.

My the first time I lost it was in a threesome, when I was 23.
Second time was with another threesome.

Swear it's the truth.

They were a little older than I, but she loved it so much we became regulars, till I moved to Texas.
Her husband couldn't keep it up, and she just wanted much more, and more, and more.
I don't remember how old I was the first time I had an orgasm from masturbation.

The first time I had sex with a woman, I was 16 and in high school. I recall that I lasted about 4 seconds. I also recall that we did it 3 times that night and were interrupted during the 3rd time by her parents coming home. Luckily we heard the car pull in the driveway and were able to avoid a really embarrassing situation.
I was 14 when I lost my virginity, to a 17 year old. He is now a cop -- ironic??
It was in his car, and it wasn't painful but it wasn't exactly pleasureable either. It was just ehhh.

Didn't have my big O until about 2 years ago!!! best day ever.
I was 16 and one of my sister's friend's and I went swimming in our pool and one thing led to another and I was sitting on the top step of the pool and she was riding me moaning and I came inside her real quick! Never did we do it again......her boyfriend would have killed me if he found out!
I think I was around 13 or 14 when I had my first orgasm. To this day, I think it was the most powerful one I've ever had. Guess that's what 13 or 14 years of build up will do.
What a great thread, but I am too embarrassed to tell how old I was. Let's just say I was a loser in high school and college and after college and after that and again after that, etc.
DOB 08-11-63 and my 1st born turned 30 last May
I was 12 and she was 16, we had been friends for as long as I could remember. We became much closer after but it was never a relationship. We continued to have sex occasionally up until I was about 25 when she moved to California. We stay in touch and who knows, possibly one of these days we might find a chance to hook up again.