Dallas VS. Fort Worth

I'm planning a road trip to visit Las Cruces, El Paso, San Antonio and Houston this fall. One the way home, I have the option of stopping in Fort Worth or Dallas. Any ladies or gentlemen care to provide their input on what city is a better place to visit? Does it even matter, since their next to each other? I really know nothing about Texas, so could use some advice (especially from ladies who have visited both).

Thanks for your time....

xoxo Sophie
Hey Arlington is right in the middle of the both. I can recommened a frw provider friendly hotels if you would like you may pm me.
It matters a lot since it's about 10:1 Dallas providers vs FW providers by count on P411.

I hate the drive to north Dallas and I'm guessing the Dallas guys feel the same about FW.

Don't let the numbers fool you though, FW has talent like Reese Foster, Fawn, Mckee4u and dragonfly so our standards are right high.
Dallas. Although I have to admit that's a self-serving opinion since I'd like to see you.
Thank you Kaci, that's very sweet of you. I sent you a PM.

Mtabsw, I appreciate the info, that's good stuff to know!

RoDunn, I'll be in Dallas in August. So I'm unsure if I should return again for clients who might like to see me again, or didn't get a chance to see me in the first place. Or visit Fort Worth and check out a totally new area.

Hmmm, decisions, decisions....

xoxo Sophie
Some hobbyists are wary of Arlington. The DFW airport is in the middle. Perhaps a hotel on Hwy 114 or I635 on the north side of the airport would split the difference.
Hands down you want to make it Dallas. Waaay mich more hobbyists in this part of town. Fort Worth and Arlington has top notch ladies butt, it's a bitch to get to and go back to work on time to Dallas. Way too many gentlemen will not step foot in Ft. Worth for fear of LE. GL with your choice, either way let us know.
Dallas! Much more to do. Dallas is sophisticated. Ft Worth is nicknamed cowtown. ;-)
Spaulding, just to set the record straight:

If Fort Worth is "Where the West Begins" then dallas is where the east peters out.
It really depends--- I generally find myself far busier in Ft. Worth than in Dallas, but there is a much bigger pool in Dallas to swim in.
Far more quanity in Dallas. Far better Quality in Ft. Worth :-)
I'll vote Dallas but only because I want to get up close and personal with Sophie's hot ass!
If Fort Worth is "Where the West Begins" then dallas is where the east peters out. Originally Posted by Red Tex
Touche' my western friend.