Question for the Ladies regarding P411

Ladies,

I need some input as to how I manage my P411 acount as it relates to Provider okays.

When you screen somebody on P411 how many "okays" do you like to see? Does the age of the "okays" matter to you?

Since joining P411 I have never deleted an "okay" so some are a few years old and as a result there are quite a few of them. I have had some providers comment "Wow, you have a lot of "okays" " and they seem concerned/intimidated by that?

Any input is appreciated..."Okay?"

DC
I for one don't mind how many you have but i would like to see at least 2 to 3 well known ladies that have given you an OK within the last couple months.

I kinda prefer to see that you have been hobbing for sometime it helps me i guess tune in to what kinda girls you see and lets me then go look at reviews you have written and such.
I like to see lots and lots of okays, the more the merrier, but I also like a few to be recent.

Also...just so ya know (and you may already know)...if you have recently seen a girl that gave you an 'okay' a year or two ago, she can go in and update her 'okay' to reflect that.
Unless you have other references or want to be screened via employment, I need two recent Okays -- from independent, active, contactable ladies. Contactable because I do check up on them, since everyone's version of "okay" is different. I may contact a few of the other more recent ladies, too.

The age, amount, frequency, and status of Okays beyond that isn't a concern to me.

But for the love of Pete, please, guys: fill out the rest of your profile! Smoker/non-smoker, can't tolerate anything scented, hate DFK, packing an elephant trunk in your BVDs... These things are nice to know beforehand.
I'm a non smoker and do not like to taste ash trays.

I enjoy passionate DFK when the lady kisses you back.

Oh, One more thing....I'm NOT packing an elephant trunk.
Thanks for the input Kaci, Dannie & Carrie. This helps a lot.

Poppy-ROFLMAO!

DC