HELLO MR Hh1

HELLO Mr jh1
I want to tell you I am sorry for the confusion and the info you may of missed.
I have an email where I mentioned I needed to be picked up to go to the incall you wanted. I also have it posted in my showcase along with some great photos!!!
You said you did not have time to take me to the incall and I am sorry as your time was not going to start till we checked in!
My car is being worked on so I have no transportation!
After so many emails from you it was getting a little weird so I asked for more references! Because you did not provide them and told me a girl had cleared you which was not true is why I told you I was not interested in seeing you.
Thanks for giving me a heads up in your last email that you were going to let all know how I wronged you and defame me!
I want to thank the guys who provided support for me on this matter. Thanks to all who had a great session with me lets get together again ok
I think I got more support from those who were true Hobbyist and know how to treat a lady!
There is no need to respond, I will not see you now! YMMV

Sugar Sugar

Date: July 11
HOBBIEST: JH1
Phone:I will not post his phone like he did with me!
Email Address:JeffXXXX@gmail.com

URL / Website: -http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=72734
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: vicinity of 30 and Cooks
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: none -
He showed up on time but had no time to run me to the incall only 5 minutes away!
I am sorry for the misunderstanding!
Said he did not have the time which made me feel he did not like my sweet looks! There had been a mention of giving me a lift to the incall, I must assume he missed it in the email, in a phone call, or in my show case!
After about 8 more emails it was getting like a circus of questions and I felt it was time to recheck your referance whioch I was not thourgh enough on in the first place my BAD!
I think the ladies should be able to respond to comments made about them!
Session Length: 5 min
Fee: o paid
He should of paid me for getting ready for over 2 hours for him but I am not that mean.
Hair Length and Color: will not report this
Age will not report this
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background:
Physical Description:
Recommendation: No and suggest others make note too he must have ADHD!

Not sure how to respond....the ladies gave you some advice in the back.

Im sorry about your ordeal, but this was not wise Honey, this would have blew over. You have good reviews here. Do not let one bad review get you down. This could get ugly.
Sugar Sugar,

Because a friend of mine speaks very highly of you, if I pick you up and bring you to Dallas, can I keep ya here for him and I only? LOL

Sorry that the guy did not do his end of the research job.

REALLY love the use of the review form. Awesome!
looooool now that was clever!!
That whats up review his ass,lol!Shit happen's out here at times just try it again.....
Closed no more speculation from people not personally involved