Just a qustion about the ol'pimp thing........

I know when I find reason to believe a provider has a pimp I get real turned off knowing my money is going to a dude in the dark.....Now,I just had a wild visit with a female that told me she had a pimp,she told me that from time to time she does doubles with her girlfriend if the girlfriend likes what she hears from the other she wants to play too from time to time and asked if her female pimp could watch us play....Wow,when the pimp(girlfriend)got there she was a hot thing her self,and it was real clear of their story was real by the things that was said and the extra time we all spent the next day at my house in the pool.The reality is it a gay relationship and thats their income.I guess its not so bad knowing it and I hope to go back for round two soon.Female Pimp,how does that make you feel?Would you go with the meeting if that was asked of you?
A pimp by any other name is....well....a pimp.

I know that not all are bad people and the pimp nomenclature may not be properly applied. But anytime you involve a third party that has a vested interest in only one side, you invite possible trouble.
Hi,

It sounds like you're a real nice gentlemen and a great host for the "pimp" to partake!

Madam's have been around for long time! Just tagging the sterotype of a "pimp" to them never made it over real big.

But it is not uncommon nowadays for providers to have female "pimps." Me, myself, if I ever decided to be pimped (which I won't....been there done that) I would love to have a TS pimp....they know both sides of this game!...

Sincerely,
Wet