69---Overrated?

Gentlemen, if you've got your face buried between a lucky woman's legs and your mouth is affixed to her pussy can you really focus on the job (no pun intended) while your cock is sliding in and out of her hot, wet mouth?

And ladies, if you're slurping away on his boner can you focus on the job (again, no pun meant or implied) in hand while a tongue plays with your pussylips and slides in and out of your hole?

Is it better to exchange oral so that each of you can focus on the pleasure or is 69 really that good?
Personally I have never had an "O" in 69. I can't focus on what's being done to me when I am focused on what I am doing to him. It's sensory overload! It's fun and all, but if getting off is the ultimate goal, then it ain't happenin' with me.
Yep, what Dannie said.
  • npita
  • 07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Gentlemen, if you've got your face buried between a lucky woman's legs and your mouth is affixed to her pussy can you really focus on the job (no pun intended) while your cock is sliding in and out of her hot, wet mouth? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Yeah - I love it.

Is it better to exchange oral so that each of you can focus on the pleasure or is 69 really that good?
Giving while receiving is part of the pleasure, but whatever seems to be a good idea when it happens is what's best.
It's fun and all, but if getting off is the ultimate goal, then it ain't happenin' with me.
I think of getting off as only the destination. Taking great detours along the way is the goal in getting there.
It's VERY hard for me to enjoy myself while trying to please him at the same time.
I love it for the situational purpose, but like the ladies above, it probably won't get me off. It's great foreplay though
What they said!
I am not a real big fan of 69. I like it better when we each take turns and can focus on giving and receiving pleasure.

That does not mean that I have not engaged in some spontaneous 69 that was hot because we were both just flat out horny, but that seems more rare, at least in my experience. I just like giving myself over to the one experience at a time--too many moving parts can be distracting.
  • Gypsy
  • 07-15-2010, 12:08 PM
It is like everything else in sex, WALDT. I personally like it because it gives me a bit of a distraction, and helps me last longer. Also, if you find a woman who is really into it, they really start going after you when they are building up to thier orgasm and it can take L2 to a whole nother level, like L2.9.
I like it, but only with girl's 5'9 or taller. otherwise it hurts my neck.
I love it!! Most enjoyable position, and fall back position for hard to score multi-goals. My two favorite things in the world are happening AT THE SAME TIME!!! And, being underneath her, laying back relaxed on the bed, between her thighs, ass in face, pussy in mouth.....
I can't multi-task. Sorry.
I enjoy starting out with a nice 69, but then moving on to individual oral pleasuring is what gets me off.
Can be distracting. Always an interesting early course before the main events. Sometimes bodies just slide in that direction.

If that is the biggest distraction I face today, I am having a helluva good day...
and being situationality aware. Things must just flow naturally or it becomes an effort. Should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!

has it's moments...but, not really a side dish or the main course....