Address: Close to the stockyards
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, SE, NE, ass worship, HJ, great dirty talk
Session Length: hr
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: Long black think curly hair past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’7”, 150lbs, DD boobs that looks perfect with no sag, Kimberly has a very sexy great body great body front and back, her ass is tight with no hail damage, great even tan, no tan lines. Kimberly has a great firm body that you can't wait to get your hands on. Very pretty lady with a great smile. Sexy voice and very sweet. shaved tight kitty that feels and smells fresh.
Recommendation: Yes
She is on my tdl.

Any chance L2 is one the menu or more.
  • Lanny
  • 01-17-2016, 10:34 AM
Any chance L2 is one the m[/B][/B]enu or more. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
If more was available...the line would be a week or two long wait...been lusting after her pics for awhile...
if anyone has L2 experience w/this hottie...PM PLEASE
At $100, though, I'm willing to make the investment to find out.

At least, I assume that's the fee. What's up with the codes? I thought we agreed to stop that silliness.
  • lemon
  • 01-17-2016, 11:52 AM
Is she L1 x2 friendly?
Not from around here, but I was wondering the same. What's NE & SE? I see it on her reviews and it's not in the acronym sticky. I forgot my login to here (I primarily use another website for my hobby), but when I'm in Texas, I use this one. If this is the gal I saw a few years ago, then L2 & above is off the menu (though that's much less important to me than a great massage and if it's done well... the L1 can be as good or better). The location is right from what I remember.
No L2 but I thought it would be a deal killer till I saw her. I did not care about L2 after she is done with me.
Saw her in Friday. Body is an 9 and face of 6.5. Would have been much more enjoyable if the message was a decent true massage. Seems like the first half hour is sort of an waste.... Non the less, $ worthy.