Bbbj and kissing

• bc00
  • 07-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Right after a girl bbbj then you start to kiss her, can you taste your dick from her mouth? I can a little bit.
Try washing it! lol
  • Toyz
  • 07-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Right after a girl bbbj then you start to kiss her, can you taste your dick from her mouth? I can a little bit. Originally Posted by bc00
Some girls just don't like cheese BC...might be lactose intolerant.
Try washing it! lol Originally Posted by no glove no love
Right after a girl bbbj then you start to kiss her, can you taste your dick from her mouth? I can a little bit. Originally Posted by bc00
How do you know what your dick tastes like???
  • bc00
  • 07-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Some girls just don't like cheese BC...might be lactose intolerant. Originally Posted by Toyz
http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/...s&id=239703691
You're not fromage around here, but I swiss I've seen you before! I think we had a gouda time? if I remember screening was a brie. I know the last time you said I havilah skills, but let me try again I swear I'll do cheddar!
how do you know its YOUR dick your tasting?
Mine tastes like raindrops on roses... or was it whiskers on kittens?

either way; it's one of her favorite things! She told me so; what reason would she have to lie? Why are you looking at me like that?
Same applies for the ladies after DATY--can they taste their pussy on you lips?

Either way, it is just a little bit nasty and lots of fun. What about your cum in their mouth after BBBJ TC? Let's get real, we are having some kinky fun and a little protein doesn't hurt anyone.

If you don't like it, keep a washcloth near your bottle of mouth wash. Gargle and then repeat as desired.

My preference is to not interrupt a hot session with needless trips to the sink.

Surfs up and so am i.
I love kissing after giving head and getting head, I dont know about anyone else but im sweet and have been known to lick my cum off peoples lips and face.

To me unless your worried about something its juices, whats the issue.
  • bc00
  • 07-13-2014, 05:08 PM
Some girls just don't like cheese BC...might be lactose intolerant. Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm not saying my dick taste like cheese. Maybe it tastes sweet like candy. Lol
  • bc00
  • 07-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Same applies for the ladies after DATY--can they taste their pussy on you lips?

Either way, it is just a little bit nasty and lots of fun. What about your cum in their mouth after BBBJ TC? Let's get real, we are having some kinky fun and a little protein doesn't hurt anyone.

If you don't like it, keep a washcloth near your bottle of mouth wash. Gargle and then repeat as desired.

My preference is to not interrupt a hot session with needless trips to the sink.

Surfs up and so am i. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I haven't gotten a girl to bbbjtc or cim yet. I wonder what my cum tastes like when we start kissing after I cim. Get that protein. Lol
  • bc00
  • 07-13-2014, 05:18 PM
I love kissing after giving head and getting head, I dont know about anyone else but im sweet and have been known to lick my cum off peoples lips and face.

To me unless your worried about something its juices, whats the issue. Originally Posted by shayla84
I like licking girls juices mmmmm tastey. Usually it goes bbbj then kissing and daty then kissing. I like that a lot.
Some times my hair smells like a beej if things get sloppy and I get a thrill hours later when I notice. I mean, in real life scenarios. I know how to wash my hair between appointments as needed. I'm not that kind of dirty girl.