Lets talk abut cocksucking: LADIES !

Ok ladies: Please comment on your cocksucking apprenticeship !

What I mean is, the first time you sucked cock : Fun / no fun ? Spit, Swallow or gag ? Scary or fascinating ?

How soon thereafter did you discover you really loved to suck cock, if ever ?

What was the most inspirational discovery which improved your skills ?

Did you have a mentor who assisted in your expertise ?

Final thoughts ?

Your comments are the subject of my curiousity !
Really ? Nothing at all ?

I would have thought this would have a number of responses to this...

There I go, thinking again....
Don't you know in this day and time every girl is pulled aside in 9th grade or earlier and taught how to suck dick!
My first experience was not pleasant in the least, but no one wants those details.

I've had a couple ladies try to show me how easy it is to deep throat. They suggested I use bananas to practice every day, but I don't think it's healthy to induce vomiting on a daily basis, in order to ensure I am the best cock sucker I can be, so I didn't.

I, unfortunately, have a gag reflex that goes beyond gagging and is not pleasant, so after years and years of trying, I gave up trying to deep throat. It's fascinating to watch those who are gifted in this manner and state they enjoy it. Despite this, I give a decent blow job according to most or those who have no desire to force it down my throat, and as is obvious by the reactions I get. I enjoy pleasing. Just not to the point it is unpleasant for me.

Slimy textures in my mouth are a no go...one might as well savor swallowing snot. EWWW... One never knows what kind of diet or medications others subject themselves to either, and which affects the taste, so no CIM for me.
For some reason, I've never seen a girl with a gag reflex.
For some reason, I've never seen a girl with a gag reflex. Originally Posted by ElBombero

The gag reflex, also known as the pharyngeal reflex or laryngeal spasm, is a contraction of the back of the throat triggered by an object touching the roof of your mouth, the back of your tongue, the area around your tonsils, or the back of your throat.

People with neurological problems would have a decreased or absent gag reflex and about 10 to 15% of people have a hyper gag reflex.
I was making a small penis joke.
I was making a small penis joke. Originally Posted by ElBombero
I figured, and no worries. Ya just never know how everyone is gonna perceive dry wit. LOL Just wanted to ensure everyone, that I am not totally abnormal, even if I fall in the minority concerning this. It is what it is, and I know how much some enjoy what I can not provide. I'm not sorry I am how I am, nor do I begrudge anyone their "need" for it or even the ladies their ability to provide these things. It was simply the luck of the draw concerning such things, I guess.
No worries about a bad joke or a small penis?
No worries about a bad joke or a small penis? Originally Posted by ElBombero
If anyone derives pleasure from your penis, even if you believe it's just you, why worry? That's a good thing, no?

Dry wit is hardly on the list of things, on this board, that should be worried with. Perception, is a whole other matter.
I'm not worried about either. You just said, "no worries" and I was wondering what I was supposed to be worried about. Neither are likely to change any time soon.
I'm not worried about either. You just said, "no worries" and I was wondering what I was supposed to be worried about. Neither are likely to change any time soon. Originally Posted by ElBombero
See what I mean about perception?

Your remarks, could be conceived in several manners. No worries for me, not you. You offered the small penis and bad joke telling. I was clarifying despite what you may have intended to mean. And great, you shouldn't worry about either just because others would bring ya down if they thought they could, with unclear statements and remarks. right?
I'm not here for an interview. Hell, I'm the best cocksucker period.

#QueenThroat
I'm not worried about either. You just said, "no worries" and I was wondering what I was supposed to be worried about. Neither are likely to change any time soon. Originally Posted by ElBombero
Just give up.

I got it; it was funny.
Clearly most of the cocksuckers are busy. Hence the silence.