Pre-pay via MoneyGram?

want some feedback/input from providers & fellow hobbyists ... there is a provider that i would really love to see but that doesn't provide all the time ... she has a good reputation on the board from all i have read ... she is a college student, has another real-world job, etc ... sent her my references a few weeks back & she said she cleared me & all was good to go but we weren't able to line our schedules up ... so i try contacting her a few times over following weeks & finally hear back from her after a month or more ... since we communicated she had a negative experience w/a client & she now has someone screening for her & in addition to needing references she will also have clients prepay $40 via moneygram so she can screen a bit more thoroughly & half that amount goes to the screener & 1/2 towards session ... says the moneygram process gives her first name & first initial of last name of person paying via moneygram ... i know from using other services like this in the past (western union, etc), u have to provide all your personal info to make the transaction online (first name, last name, address, cc #, etc) ... just strikes me as odd to request a client prepay via a service like this for screening purposes ... seems like it could open the client up to i.d. theft, $ theft, having personal info revealed, etc ... your thoughts?
Bad idea.
Sounds like a scam
  • L.A.
  • 09-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Why on earth would you do that with somebody you've never even met? The choices in Dallas are immense and there is no need to put up with that nonsense. Think with your big head.
I use western union with trusted providers. Usually if they flying to me. If they won't trust me enough with a name I won't trust them with upfront money. This is very ymmv. With ladies fresh and new not so much......
Bad idea...move on to someone else.
I had one the other day wanted my real name and a copy of my driver's license in advance before she started her screening process.

I told her bye bye.
want some feedback/input from providers & fellow hobbyists ... there is a provider that i would really love to see but that doesn't provide all the time ... she has a good reputation on the board from all i have read ... she is a college student, has another real-world job, etc ... sent her my references a few weeks back & she said she cleared me & all was good to go but we weren't able to line our schedules up ... so i try contacting her a few times over following weeks & finally hear back from her after a month or more ... since we communicated she had a negative experience w/a client & she now has someone screening for her & in addition to needing references she will also have clients prepay $40 via moneygram so she can screen a bit more thoroughly & half that amount goes to the screener & 1/2 towards session ... says the moneygram process gives her first name & first initial of last name of person paying via moneygram ... i know from using other services like this in the past (western union, etc), u have to provide all your personal info to make the transaction online (first name, last name, address, cc #, etc) ... just strikes me as odd to request a client prepay via a service like this for screening purposes ... seems like it could open the client up to i.d. theft, $ theft, having personal info revealed, etc ... your thoughts? Originally Posted by LordBigHorn
With NCNS and timewasters (on both sides, mind you) becoming more and more of a hassle these days, many ladies ask for a deposit up front. Hotel rooms and flights can easily be a huge waste of money if a client or two decides to cancel for whatever reason.

Also, with a reputable provider, identity theft should be the least of your concern. But then again, there's not a lot of ethical business people in this industry. Also, there are many avenues available to send money without revealing your RL information.

Nonetheless, if you feel uncomfortable sending screening information or even a deposit, then move on to the next one. Initially, both parties have to comfortable with seeing each other.

IMHO,

If she isn't asking questions about you, please assume that she will be taking your full name and fingerprints downtown. Anyone who isn't concerned about the safety of herself is prob. not concerned about the safety of others.
Namcot1 get on P411

see newbie friendly and get Ur oks up to 5
Don't do it.
Hell no !!!
There are too many ladies that you can be with.
Screen them as well as they screen you and be safe.
Be the gentleman always but this just sounds like an accident waiting to happen
That's just my 2 cents worth.
The OP should go for it ... what could go wrong?
Namcot1 get on P411

see newbie friendly and get Ur oks up to 5 Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I have to give them my real info and my plastic. I don't want to do that.
I have to give them my real info and my plastic. I don't want to do that. Originally Posted by Namcot1
But you had to ask our opinion on whether you should do reveal more than that with a random provider by opening this thread. P411 is your friend.
want some feedback/input from providers & fellow hobbyists ... there is a provider that i would really love to see but that doesn't provide all the time ... she has a good reputation on the board from all i have read ... she is a college student, has another real-world job, etc ... sent her my references a few weeks back & she said she cleared me & all was good to go but we weren't able to line our schedules up ... so i try contacting her a few times over following weeks & finally hear back from her after a month or more ... since we communicated she had a negative experience w/a client & she now has someone screening for her & in addition to needing references she will also have clients prepay $40 via moneygram so she can screen a bit more thoroughly & half that amount goes to the screener & 1/2 towards session ... says the moneygram process gives her first name & first initial of last name of person paying via moneygram ... i know from using other services like this in the past (western union, etc), u have to provide all your personal info to make the transaction online (first name, last name, address, cc #, etc) ... just strikes me as odd to request a client prepay via a service like this for screening purposes ... seems like it could open the client up to i.d. theft, $ theft, having personal info revealed, etc ... your thoughts? Originally Posted by LordBigHorn
just send her the routing number on your checking account, so she can access your account directly, that way she can withdraw as much she needs to check you out....and you don't have to pay those pesky moneygram fees.....win win!!