Newbie help: Under which category does this review belong?

So I recently went to a massage appointment here in Dallas and I'm not sure under which category to post a review.
I found the ad on Backpage under the Massage listings. The ad just mentioned the girl herself, a pretty Latino, as the massage provider, as well as only showing herself in the pics provided. The location was an upscale office building. When I arrived, it seemed this place was more like a massage parlor. There was a long hallway with multiple rooms, And I also passed a room where there were other girls chilling watching tv, presumably other massage providers. The girl who provided my massage introduced herself as the same girl in the ad but clearly wasn't.
So, should this review go under the Independent Provider section, the Studio section, or where?
Thx!
So I recently went to a massage appointment here in Dallas and I'm not sure under which category to post a review.
I found the ad on Backpage under the Massage listings. The ad just mentioned the girl herself, a pretty Latino, as the massage provider, as well as only showing herself in the pics provided. The location was an upscale office building. When I arrived, it seemed this place was more like a massage parlor. There was a long hallway with multiple rooms, And I also passed a room where there were other girls chilling watching tv, presumably other massage providers. The girl who provided my massage introduced herself as the same girl in the ad but clearly wasn't.
So, should this review go under the Independent Provider section, the Studio section, or where?
Thx! Originally Posted by Roy Wally

Thinck about it ...
I'll post in Studio Reviews. I'm sure someone will chime in and ask why I didn't post in IP section since it was advertised that way.
It should go under the I got bait and switched so I just walked the fuck away from the lying bitch category.

I'd say AMP Section. A studio would have req'd screening, most likely. Latinas are included in AMP ethnicity. And, the ad pics never match for AMPs.