Outcall vs Incall

Ladies and Gents: What is preferred from your side and why? I prefer outcall as it removes the LE threat from my mind. Ad also is there any preference by the ladies on house vs apt vs hotel?
Ladies and Gents: What is preferred from your side and why? I prefer outcall as it removes the LE threat from my mind. Ad also is there any preference by the ladies on house vs apt vs hotel? Originally Posted by kiwilover02
There is LE threat with outcalls: (1) noisy neighbors (2) noisy management (3) noisy security
Noisy?
Well he does want attention. Now we can all point and laugh.
Noisy? Originally Posted by worldbfree
noisy and nosey.
Well he does want attention. Now we can all point and laugh. Originally Posted by Topwat3r
noisy and nosey. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Yes, you are that indeed. Keep up the good work!
Well he does want attention. Now we can all point and laugh. Originally Posted by Topwat3r
I've gotten in trouble in both incall, private residence. And outcall to upscale hotel, both in New Orleans. Once in LA I was in trouble on an outcall for pulling up, didn't even knock on the door. So just screen screen screen. Never remove the thought of LE from your kind and get too uncomfortable.
I feel safest with out calls to private residences. Don't think LE will actually rent a residence to play. However there are Air B&bs now which makes it easy for people to rent homes nightly.
I've gotten in trouble in both incall, private residence. And outcall to upscale hotel, both in New Orleans. Once in LA I was in trouble on an outcall for pulling up, didn't even knock on the door. So just screen screen screen. Never remove the thought of LE from your kind and get too uncomfortable. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
How many times have you been arrested?
I've always had a private in-call, it's my prefered way of doing business. I feel that it is safer/more secure as I can control the situation better than an out-call.

I have done out-calls, from time-to-time in the past, but as I am a fbsm provider, this just doesn't work without a proper massage table, so that is really the main reason I won't visit clients at their homes; though, in the past, I've had a few regulars who had tables at their homes, so in that case, I am more than happy to accommodate an out-call.
Prefer outcall; too many weird experiences crossing the threshold of an incall. And in consideration of a lady's safety concerns, my outcalls are always to the best hotels.
I have had 3 outcalls recently and have a couple more coming up. I prefer them to incalls because of the bed we use and the not so shady and dirty notels. Plus no hotel beats my custom shower if we get to there or my new kitchen countertop. Every surface is available for use in my place.

Girls seem to like incalls for whatever reason. That's why we pay more for outcall usually.
I have done both incalls and outcalls. Seems like providers are more comfortable doing incalls but that is ok. Lately I rather do incalls . But if a provider offers to outcall to me I will take her up on that offer.