How do you rate Trump's first 100 days?

I would give him a F. if it were possible a F minus- here are my reasons.

1) Failed attempt to ban muslims
2) Lied about appointing a special committee to prosecute Hillary
3) Failure at repealing Obamacare-despite the GOP having 7 years to come up with a replacement and the replacement they came up was worse than Obamacare.
4) Appointing incompetent people to post like Devos and Carson.
5) Blasting Hilary during the debates about her connections with wall street than going around and appointing Billionaire tycoons and wall street elitist to post in his cabinet
7) Collusions with Russians
8) Blaming Obama for wiretapping w/o any evidence only to have it blow up in his face
9) Failed Syrian strike - the base was operational in 48 hours
10) Failed MOAB- dropping a bomb that large only killed 36 militants plus the Taliban last week were able to pull off an attack that killed over 100 afghan soldiers.
11) Failed rescued attempt that led to death of a special ops soldier.
12) His Supreme Court nominee only got confirmed under "special rules"- first time ever a supreme court nominee needed the rules changed to get appointed.
13) Lowest approval rating of any President in their 1st 100 days.
14) Trump's constant fuck ups and the idiots on this site trying to defend his actions- priceless
You really are a drunken fool.
I would give him a F. [/B] Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Who asked you?

You actually pretend you are qualified to grade him?

You're delusional.
Who asked you?

You actually pretend you are qualified to grade him?

You're delusional. Originally Posted by LexusLover
More qualified than you Mr. Stalker - how many women have you harassed and try to find on social media ?
Would get things done if the 535 cocksuckers worked more than 8 days in a month
  • R.M.
  • 04-24-2017, 01:12 PM
Once he starts a thread that he doesn't like the reaction he spams up another thread to run away. He still hasn't provided the link he keeps screaming about. Dizzy fat Queen. Bet he would eat a Spamburger.
You really are a drunken fool. Originally Posted by Budman
You used the work "drunken" - are you making accusations that I am an alcoholic? Or you insuating that I indulge in over consumption of alcoholic beverages ? If so this is a clear violation of ECCIE rules and I will have the MODs take a look into your remarks. I don't even know who the hell you are but to come on my thread and accuse me of being drunk is a violation.
Once he starts a thread that he doesn't like the reaction he spams up another thread to run away. He still hasn't provided the link he keeps screaming about. Dizzy fat Queen. Bet he would eat a Spamburger. Originally Posted by R.M.
Nice photoshopped pic you have as your avatar - have you been to the Houston Request and ISO section yet? You really need some clients.
  • R.M.
  • 04-24-2017, 01:16 PM
Fucking cry baby bitch. Keep that fat ass mouth shut and everyone would not be handing your ass to you. Fat Motherfucking fool. You need a box of Kleenex or Kotex?
  • R.M.
  • 04-24-2017, 01:17 PM
When your stupid fat bitch ass learns about photoshop then you speak. #Fatfuckslivesdontmatter
Would get things done if the 535 cocksuckers worked more than 8 days in a month Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Thanks for an intelligent reply- yes the do nothing congress is part of the blame.
More qualified than you Mr. Stalker - how many women have you harassed and try to find on social media ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
None! Next question retardo?
You used the work "drunken" - are you making accusations that I am an alcoholic? Or you insuating that I indulge in over consumption of alcoholic beverages ? If so this is a clear violation of ECCIE rules and I will have the MODs take a look into your remarks. I don't even know who the hell you are but to come on my thread and accuse me of being drunk is a violation. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Fuck you. You post a stupid fucking list that has no basis in reality you should expect to be called a fucking drunk. Go ahead and call the MODS you fat fucking POS. What a pussy.
.....but to come on my thread and accuse me of being drunk is a violation. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Perhaps he was giving you the benefit of the doubt ...

... that your condition is merely temporary.

Apparently, you prefer a "permanent" condition be suggested.

And now you claimed you are more qualified than I to evaluate the POTUS .... I'll put the personal insult aside and refrain from hitting the RTM button ...

... but who asked you to evaluate the President's performance?
When your stupid fat bitch ass learns about photoshop then you speak. #Fatfuckslivesdontmatter Originally Posted by R.M.
Hey I was a fat ass when you approached me on the sugar daddy site wasn't I? You admiited yeah just dropped 35 lbs so apparently you were a fat ass. Are you saying all of your clients had fantastic bods? Because in 2 of your reviews the guy openly admits they are over weight- so go fuck off cunt- 3/4 of the men on this site are over weight fat fucks.
If fat guys are an issue- put it on your page and see how it affects you- well you can't do much worse than you are doing right now with your damn 2 reviews in 2 years
LET ME REMIND YOU AGAIN R.M- IN THE LAST 5 YEARS YOU HAD THE FOLLOWING:
2017- 1 REVIEW WHICH IS QUESTIONABLE
2016- 1 REVIEW
2015- NO ONE BOTHERED TO SEE YOU- ZILCH REVIEWS
2014- ONE REVIEW
2013- ONE REVIEW
2012- ONE REVIEW
I at first thought you had a No Review policy, but that's not the case- go find a different line of work.