Message to the MODs and/or St.Christopher

I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum. This forum for lack of a better words has become a sad joke. Nothing posted here is ever taken seriously all you get is a bunch of name calling-nasty innuendos that are way off topic.

No other forum allows you to constantly call members out of their names- spew profanity and stay completely off topic of the original topic- even those who have premium access for the men's lounge or the Powder Room can't indulge in that type of behavior so why in the hell is it allowed to take place in only this forum?

It's the same calvary every damn day : LexusLover, I B Hankering, Rey Laguna, Dali Lama, R.M, LustyLad and a few others who obviously do nothing but stir up the Eccie political forum shit Pot- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS BULL CRAP.

However, if you want to keep the status quo as is- I too will stop to low level and throw insults at people's mothers- which isn't against the rules. I offered 2 of my political buddies to add insight to political topics- they registered as guest members and quickly abandoned ship when they viewed the negative jabs and child like behaviors of the majority of members who post on this site.

It's basically time to blow this forum up- hell send a MOAB or push the re-start button because this place is becoming a freaking joke. No one here is serious about debating topics they are patiently waiting to spew nasty insults because one of you MODs thought it was a great idea to have a forum where grown men and women could throw nasty insults at each other without getting points. Please re-think this over!!!!
I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum. This forum for lack of a better words has become a sad joke. Nothing posted here is ever taken seriously all you get is a bunch of name calling-nasty innuendos that are way off topic.

No other forum allows you to constantly call members out of their names- spew profanity and stay completely off topic of the original topic- even those who have premium access for the men's lounge or the Powder Room can't indulge in that type of behavior so why in the hell is it allowed to take place in only this forum?

It's the same calvary every damn day : LexusLover, I B Hankering, Rey Laguna, Dali Lama, R.M, LustyLad and a few others who obviously do nothing but stir up the Eccie political forum shit Pot- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS BULL CRAP.

you didn't name me??? i'm offended .. bahahaaaa

However, if you want to keep the status quo as is- I too will stop to low level and throw insults at people's mothers- which isn't against the rules. I offered 2 of my political buddies to add insight to political topics- they registered as guest members and quickly abandoned ship when they viewed the negative jabs and child like behaviors of the majority of members who post on this site.

this is what it is .. the Wild Wild West .. learn it, know it .. live it !!! bahhaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2NaHBVVYzY

It's basically time to blow this forum up- hell send a MOAB or push the re-start button because this place is becoming a freaking joke. No one here is serious about debating topics they are patiently waiting to spew nasty insults because one of you MODs thought it was a great idea to have a forum where grown men and women could throw nasty insults at each other without getting points. Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
what is there to think about? the only thing this forum needs is a dedicated mod. i'm quite sure no one whats this shit ass job .. but then again .. who does? it's life in the real world .. deal with it or don't post here ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISTFyLbXhY
Now that you mention it, there are a couple of other trolls who don't post against you no matter how inane your threads are. I don't remember Munchie or Yssup for instance call you out and I dont believe it has much to do with a lack of Trump support.

It's basically time to blow this forum up- hell send a MOAB or push the re-start button because this place is becoming a freaking joke. No one here is serious about debating topics they are patiently waiting to spew nasty insults because one of you MODs thought it was a great idea to have a forum where grown men and women could throw nasty insults at each other without getting points. Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Maybe it would be better if you found something else to do. Just a suggestion, lol.

Jim
I think is a serious time for you guys to re-evaluate what is allowed in this forum.

Please re-think this over!!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Please "re-evaluate" .... "Luke_Wyatt" aka ___________________.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...apology&page=5

Post #69 ..."My Sincere Apology" thread ... 07-28-2016, 09:58 AM

Luke_Wyatt ...

"Just to let you guys know I seen action in two wars and have hit by shrapnel defending this country that I love - perhaps if you guys would stop being insensitive pricks you would appreciate my service. I am a disabled vet and proud of my military service that some of you seem to make light of and its all coming from the republicans in this forum. Have you guys no honor. Someone here has made fun of my weight and others of my military service - shame."
Luke_Wyatt ..

Post #21 ..." Biden claims Trump unfit to carry nuclear codes......." thread 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM

For anyone who wants to know when I was defending this country I love I had several shrapnel pierce my skull and lodge into parts of my brain. One of the areas it struct was the hypothalamus area which caused to gain a lot of weight. Two years ago I was at 425 lbs and today I am proud to say I hovering around the 280 lbs Mark and steadfastly losing the weight based on my strict diet.
Now when assholes like dalilama want to attack my health and weight you are getting very personal and I am requesting the mods to issue points when these guys get out of hand. What we have here are bunch of computer thugs and hooligans who would never say these words to my face.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1989726&highlight=\

"Reaching out" to the "providers" after calling one a "cunt"!

LukeWarm ... do you have multiple personalities from your brain injury?

You are "sounding" somewhat like a "Jeykll and Hyde"!
Message too: Wiggleass

What a fucking cry baby. You post some of the dumbest shit and then cry when you are ridiculed. You get your ass handed to to in every stupid thread you start and now you want daddy to step in and make it more "Fat Ass" friendly. This is a forum that I take in small doses. Sometimes it is more than I care to take so I don't. When I read something that IMO needs a reply then I reply. You on the other hand spend all your time here whining and crying about how unfair it is for fat fuckers. Grow up bitch. You don't know who gets points and who doesn't. In your thread about Trump's grade I replied to every one of your silly points and the only thing you picked up is I called you fat. You claim that you will stoop to the same level of insults as if you haven't until now. Jesus dude go back and read some of your posts.

Go back to sucking dick you fat ass bitch. Maybe that is why you're so fat. Does sperm have a lot of calories? You should look into that. You may need to become a spitter.
Ask yourself this - show me a political thread in this forum where It remained civil and no one resorted to name calling? I get it we have liberals and conservatives who post here and have opposing views but do we really need to act like immature assholes? If that's the current mindset of this country than we are truly in bad shape.
Look at my last 3 threads I posted excluding this one - each thread maybe one or two people actually stayed ok topic and responded to the topic the others just went immediately to spewing insults and innuendos that were way off topic. And you guys know I am not lying - this forum is a fucking joke. I applaud the very few members who stay on topic and don't use insults, but they are in the minority.
Rarely does any MOD respond to RTMs or even get involved when threads get hijacked.
To prove my point I randomly started insulting people's mother's not because I am an insensitive human, but to show what a joke this thread is that you can stoop so low and call out someone's mother whether they are dead or alive and not face any penalties. If you were to do that in any other forums the MODs will issue you points and send you on a vacation, but here you can get away with the bullshit and nothing happens. The political forum should be re-named the immature name calling joke of a forum.
What a fucking cry baby. You post some of the dumbest shit and then cry when you are ridiculed. You get your ass handed to to in every stupid thread you start and now you want daddy to step in and make it more "Fat Ass" friendly. This is a forum that I take in small doses. Sometimes it is more than I care to take so I don't. When I read something that IMO needs a reply then I reply. You on the other hand spend all your time here whining and crying about how unfair it is for fat fuckers. Grow up bitch. You don't know who gets points and who doesn't. In your thread about Trump's grade I replied to every one of your silly points and the only thing you picked up is I called you fat. You claim that you will stoop to the same level of insults as if you haven't until now. Jesus dude go back and read some of your posts.

Go back to sucking dick you fat ass bitch. Maybe that is why you're so fat. Does sperm have a lot of calories? You should look into that. You may need to become a spitter. Originally Posted by Budman
What have I posted that was dumb ? You responded to Trumps first 100 days - if you thought that was dumb you might want to right to every news media outlet as well as newspapers since for decades there has been a standard to rate a Presienr's first 100 days you moron.
Second if the topic is dumb what does that make you if you respond to the thread ? If you don't like what's posted in a thread don't respond to the thread or is that too hard for you to follow ?
  • R.M.
  • 04-27-2017, 06:28 AM
What have I posted that was dumb ? You responded to Trumps first 100 days - if you thought that was dumb you might want to right to every news media outlet as well as newspapers since for decades there has been a standard to rate a Presienr's first 100 days you moron.
Second if the topic is dumb what does that make you if you respond to the thread ? If you don't like what's posted in a thread don't respond to the thread or is that too hard for you to follow ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Grading his first 100 days isn't the dumb part. Your grading is ridiculous. I can't believe you just called me a moron. I'm call daddy and telling on you. As far as replying to stupid threads I do this to try and educate you. You're not to bright so it hasn't worked so far. Maybe over time you will grow up and actually post something that is not quite on the retarded level.
  • R.M.
  • 04-27-2017, 07:24 AM
Grading his first 100 days isn't the dumb part. Your grading is ridiculous. I can't believe you just called me a moron. I'm call daddy and telling on you. As far as replying to stupid threads I do this to try and educate you. You're not to bright so it hasn't worked so far. Maybe over time you will grow up and actually post something that is not quite on the retarded level. Originally Posted by Budman
Budman you have to remember who you are dealing with. Here is an example.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...09&postcount=8
Grading his first 100 days isn't the dumb part. Your grading is ridiculous. I can't believe you just called me a moron. I'm call daddy and telling on you. As far as replying to stupid threads I do this to try and educate you. You're not to bright so it hasn't worked so far. Maybe over time you will grow up and actually post something that is not quite on the retarded level. Originally Posted by Budman
My grading is my personal grades if you choose to give him an "A" that's your prerogative- many political pundits have given him an "F" or a "D" make sure you go Bitch to them as well. If you didn't like my grade take your wet towel and go to another forum. Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what kind of grade to give in my thread?
Don't be ridiculous, Luke.

This will never happen. We're dealing with assholes who have no lives ...

If it's too rough in here for you, maybe you should consider political discussions in other cities forums here on ECCIE.

You won't see these fuckheads there.

Just a suggestion in the interest of your health.

Meanwhile, do you notice how none of these brilliant dipshits have ever posted a review about Princess YUGE Twat?

That's because she's a guy!